TNF: Chiefs vs. Patriots (Opening Day!!!)

TheVillain112

Poll  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Patriots
    • Chiefs

Just now, Revel8 said:

Because it's also common knowledge that the NFL's claims of upholding integrity are largely nonsense.  They not only destroyed the Patriots' tapes after winning the Super Bowl, which was completely unnecessary if there was nothing left to hide, they didn't even warn the Steelers for not disclosing Bell's groin injury last year. 

They want the uninformed to think the integrity of the game is fine, and many will be fooled into believing this.  Yet the fact of the matter is that when the Patriots got away with years of cheating on the injury report without being reprimanded, the integrity of the game was heavily damaged, as pointed out by the NFL rules.

So what you're saying is, other teams do it too....got it.

Glad we are finally on the same page.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

So what you're saying is, other teams do it too....got it.

Glad we are finally on the same page.

I already stated days ago that other teams have done it.  This is no where near the frequency of the Patriots.   That's why you see former Patriots players pointing out how the Patriots do their injury reports differently than other teams, against the rules.

1 hour ago, Revel8 said:

Youtube and Reddit.  I thought it was ridiculous as well.  They went to such great lengths to try to convince people Brady was the GOAT that they bashed his WRs, calling Edelman (and others) a nobody WR because he was drafted in the 7th.

Did you seriously just use Youtube and Reddit comments as credible sources of information?

Just now, Revel8 said:

I already stated days ago that other teams have done it.  This is no where near the frequency of the Patriots.   That's why you see former Patriots players pointing out how the Patriots do their injury reports differently than other teams, against the rules.

Still waiting for that demonstrative proof.

You don't even have to produce an entire collection of findings over the past 15 years, since you don't have time and refuse to do it unless someone pays you.

How bout just a couple examples to start off from say, 5 years ago, or 10, or whatever.

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

Did you seriously just use Youtube and Reddit as credible sources of information?

No, I did the exact opposite.  Some Patriots fans on youtube and reddit went to such great lengths to try to convince people Brady was the GOAT that they bashed his WRs, calling Edelman (and others) a nobody WR because he was drafted in the 7th.

There is nothing credible about this claim.  Which I pointed out at the very beginning.

Just now, Revel8 said:

No, I did the exact opposite.  Some Patriots fans on youtube and reddit went to such great lengths to try to convince people Brady was the GOAT that they bashed his WRs, calling Edelman (and others) a nobody WR because he was drafted in the 7th.

There is nothing credible about this claim.  Which I pointed out at the very beginning.

So you're telling me that all of this started because you cherry picked a couple of a people's comments on youtube and reddit? Do you not see how trivial and ridiculous that sounds?

1 minute ago, Revel8 said:

Yea, that's not how that works.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Still waiting for that demonstrative proof.

You don't even have to produce an entire collection of findings over the past 15 years, since you don't have time and refuse to do it unless someone pays you.

How bout just a couple examples to start off from say, 5 years ago, or 10, or whatever.

There have been entire news articles written about it.

Brady's three-year streak on injury report comes to an end

http://archive.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2008/09/06/bradys_three_year_streak_on_injury_report_comes_to_an_end/?r44b=no

Aqib Talib Says The Patriots Are So Paranoid That They Lie On Official Injury Reports

http://www.businessinsider.com/talib-patriots-lie-injury-reports-2014-3

What is illegal about this?

Aqib Talib Says The Patriots Are So Paranoid That They Lie On Official Injury Reports

http://www.businessinsider.com/talib-patriots-lie-injury-reports-2014-3

Ah yes, using a different link to the same single claim you keep spouting as proof of a 15 year scandal, nice.

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

So you're telling me that all of this started because you cherry picked a couple of a people's comments on youtube and reddit? Do you not see how trivial and ridiculous that sounds?

It certainly is trivial and ridiculous, which is why I pointed it out these ridiculous claims in the first place.  If you or someone else got confused and acted like all Patriots fans ever said this, they either didn't read it or understand what was written in the first place.

6 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

What is illegal about this?

Ah yes, using a different link to the same single claim you keep spouting as proof of a 15 year scandal, nice.

When you don't want to see something, you disavow all evidence.  We see this in science often.

4 minutes ago, Revel8 said:

It certainly is trivial and ridiculous, which is why I pointed it out these ridiculous claims in the first place.  If you or someone else got confused and acted like all Patriots fans ever said this, they either didn't read it or understand what was written in the first place.

But that's not what I meant. What's trivial and ridiculous is the fact that you picked a couple of comments, took offense and got so emotional about it that you are now acting as if everyone was saying this.  Which is not the case at all.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

You acted as though people claiming Edelman was a nobody was a common theme....it wasn't.

No it was definitely recurrent.  I ran into it and had to debunk it several times.  Perhaps you hadn't noticed, but it's a recurrent talking point that Brady makes his receivers. 

Archived