TNF: Chiefs vs. Patriots (Opening Day!!!)

TheVillain112

Poll  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Patriots
    • Chiefs

I think we need to test MJD for CTE after that analysis. Like really, did he actually pick Reid over Belly?

I say Pats, but I do think it'll be kinda close, 21-10. Brady throws for three, but takes a seat in the 4th for Jimmy Garropolo. KC hangs up 10 in garbage time.

Interesting note - last time these two teams played week 1 was the infamous Bernard Pollard game.

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Just seen this stat; In Tom Brady's last 51 home games against AFC opponents he's 50-1. Lone loss was Week 17 in 2014 vs. Bills and he sat out the second half. I'm sure we've had a loss against the Jets in there?

That is just dominance.  I think we've had like 1 win against you guys but it was at home in the rain...

Just now, cddolphin said:

MJD: "Reid is 26-10 with extra time to prepare!"

Evans: "Did you look up Belichick's numbers?"

MJD: "..no"

#analysis

Meanwhile most of the country struggle to get by on their hard working day job wage...

Ahem, anyway.

I'm nervous but also excited 9_9

13 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

That is just dominance.  I think we've had like 1 win against you guys but it was at home in the rain...

Yeah, low scoring affair. I thought your offense played us very well in the first half of last season's game. Dalton was 100%.

4 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/05/barstool-sports-makes-70000-roger-goodell-clown-towels-for-patriots-opening-game/

Will be interesting to see if this can be pulled off. The towels are an obnoxious color and if the majority of the stadium is filled with fans waving these clown towels, it'll be hard for the broadcast to ignore.

70,000 towels. That is going to be pretty awesome to see. Is Goodell going to be there?

Archived