Bud Light selling Victory Fridges

Tomahawk

Just now, Tomahawk said:

As a Browns fan, you can't imagine paying for something Browns?  Interesting.  

Merch.  

The NFL is a garbage corporation and I try to make sure as little money as possible that I make supports them. They can, however monopolize all of my time and interest. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Merch.  

The NFL is a garbage corporation and I try to make sure as little money as possible that I make supports them. They can, however monopolize all of my time and interest. 

Gotcha.  I typically avoid buying licensed merchandise.    So I feel ya.  Though I do spend a truckload on my season tickets every year.....:(

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Merch.  

Jerseys are the one thing I can’t do.  I have a few hats from over the years, a tee, a hoodie, not much., but never a jersey.

Every time I see a grown man wearing a shirt with another grown man’s name on it I always wonder why they made such a choice.  (And yes, the same goes for designer clothing, etc.  if Tommy Hilfiger wants me to wear his name on my undies, he can pay my mortgage). 

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Jerseys are the one thing I can’t do.  I have a few hats from over the years, a tee, a hoodie, not much., but never a jersey.

Every time I see a grown man wearing a shirt with another grown man’s name on it I always wonder why they made such a choice.  (And yes, the same goes for designer clothing, etc.  if Tommy Hilfiger wants me to wear his name on my undies, he can pay my mortgage). 

Throwback jerseys are the best tho--especially when you're trying to put a vibe out.  I've been looking for an orange Ricky Williams jersey for a minute. 

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Throwback jerseys are the best tho--especially when you're trying to put a vibe out.  I've been looking for an orange Ricky Williams jersey for a minute. 

Idk man, I’m mid 30’s with lots of... we’ll call them lighter streaks... in my beard.  Jerseys on older dudes just look off to me for whatever reason, like they’re not age appropriate attire or something, idk.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2019 at 4:16 PM, mistakey said:

how is alchohol keto isnt it pure carbs

Keto-Friendly Drinks

For instance, pure forms of alcohol like whiskey, gin, tequila, rum and vodka are all completely free of carbs. These beverages can be drunk straight or combined with low-carb mixers for more flavor. Wine and light varieties of beer are also relatively low in carbs — usually 3–4 grams per serving

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/keto-and-alcohol

Also the process of distilling liquor is adding sugar, water and yeast to fruit solids (extra sugars and flavor), and the after the yeast eats all the sugar, it converts them to the lovely alcohol we all enjoy so much. You boil the mash as at a low temp...the Alcohol, evaporates (at a lower temp than the water and solids in the mash), we pipe off the alcohol vapor off, and condense it....barrel it and age it. Any sugars and Carbs are left in the mash....:D 

On 8/28/2019 at 6:19 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Alcohol is its own macro at 7 cal/gr.

Liquor is aces for keto, beer is not.  I’m good for 1-4 beers without getting kicked out of ketosis depending on the beer.

I'm trying to stay so strict on < 20 g a day....I wont risk beer....unless its on cheat day ;)