Bud Light selling Victory Fridges

Tomahawk

31 minutes ago, G said:

Lol but so entertaining:)

To the craft growth conv it’s going to get worse as here in Sonoma County our JC has courses in making beer and the class fills up quick. We use to be wine country but beer and 420 are growing crazy here. When Indeed has jobs repping a new industry you know it’s growing like a weed. 

I drove through Sonoma County on vacation this summer.

10 billion acres of grapes and one weed store.

Wine is doing fine.

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

I drove through Sonoma County on vacation this summer.

10 billion acres of grapes and one weed store.

Wine is doing fine.

French, Spanish, and (whisper it really quietly as they are incredibly annoying) even Australian wine is superior to American wine.

However, you do have some of the finest beers in the world. There might be a lot of choice, but that is not a negative thing at all.

I wouldn't drink many if the mainstream lagers, but I'm not averse to a Corona. I don't think you get Fosters over there but it's like someone took Bud Light and went to the toilet in it. I know it sounds impossible to make it taste more toilet than it already does but trust me. If you are ever in the UK, do yourself a favour and never order Carling or Fosters.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

French, Spanish, and (whisper it really quietly as they are incredibly annoying) even Australian wine is superior to American wine.

However, you do have some of the finest beers in the world. There might be a lot of choice, but that is not a negative thing at all.

I wouldn't drink many if the mainstream lagers, but I'm not averse to a Corona. I don't think you get Fosters over there but it's like someone took Bud Light and went to the toilet in it. I know it sounds impossible to make it taste more toilet than it already does but trust me. If you are ever in the UK, do yourself a favour and never order Carling or Fosters.

Oh we have Fosters.  

It’s bad here too.

• Like 1