2019 Preseason Finale GDT Thread : We Play The Panthers... Again....

steelcurtain29

I cant remember the last time a bottom roster "stud" got cut and then ended up becoming something... but if Tuzar isn't kept i'm gonna be slightly upset. You cant ask anymore of the guy. 

I fully understand the ST reasons to keep Chick and Tyler for the 46...but is a  downgrade on the third unit worth 1 more year of their services? I dont think it is in the long run. 

15 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I cant remember the last time a bottom roster "stud" got cut and then ended up becoming something... but if Tuzar isn't kept i'm gonna be slightly upset. You cant ask anymore of the guy.

James Harrison? was he cut by the steelers back around 2002

I think Indy thinks they're fine with what they have. Granted they'd prefer to have Luck but Brissett will do for now and Chad Kelly has looked very very good. If they do look for other QBs I don't think it will be Dobbs or Hodges. Kelly is better then Dobbs and Hodges will go to a team (if any) that carries 3 with an established backup already in place. That's not Indy. NE has Hoyer but they seem to like Stidham whom they just drafted in the 4th Rd. I'd cross them off the list too. If Hodges is cut I'd say there is a good chance he makes it to the PS. At least I hope so. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Here is an idea. Cut Chickillo, Cut Eli Roger's, Trade Dobbs to Indy, 

Carry 5 WRs, 3 RBs, 8 OL, 

Keep Devlin Hodges, Tuzar Skipper, Robert Spillaine, and Ulyssees Gilbert on 53 man roster.

Let's head into 2019 with fresh blood in our veins

This is what they should consider, new blood and move on. I am not one of the people here that bashes chickillo, but Skipper should get a chance for example and as a result chickillo would be possibly a casualty. Adeniyi and Skipper stay on the team

• Like 1