Team Experience (or lack thereof)

ochocinco4pres

15 hours ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Can we really call our Tom Savage, have we ever beat a Houston QB? And we lost to Simien i believe 

Maybe Savage beats the Bengals, but the point is that the field is kind of uninspiring.  The playoffs are there for the taking.  I see lots of 6-10 talent teams.

21 hours ago, ochocinco4pres said:

I fully expect to be competitive this year. We will lose games due to inexperience at places, but we have experience in key positions across the board

Competitive was the wrong word then. I mean't they aren't certain to finish with a good record this year. In a year or two, they will be one of those teams like the Patriots and Steelers who are a lock in the playoffs (again).

20 hours ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Can we really call our Tom Savage, have we ever beat a Houston QB? And we lost to Simien i believe 

Ryan Mallet and that's it. TJ Yates is on the Bills this year, better pray he gets cut before week 5 or that's an automatic loss just with his presence alone.

2 hours ago, MrCincinnati said:

Ryan Mallet and that's it. TJ Yates is on the Bills this year, better pray he gets cut before week 5 or that's an automatic loss just with his presence alone.

The Bills are trying to out-tank the Jets.  TJ Yates can play all he wants that game.  We still win by 30+

Archived