Bills extend K Stephen Hauschka

Trentwannabe

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-sign-stephen-hauschka-to-two-year-extension

The Bills solidified the future of their kicking game on Wednesday signing veteran place kicker Stephen Hauschka to a two-year contract extension.

“I’m super excited,” said Hauschka. “We’ve come to love this place. It’s such a great place to work and raise a family. The culture and environment we get to work and play in every single day is amazing. We’re going to turn this thing around and win a bunch of games here and I’m excited to be a part of it.”

With how many teams struggle to find consistency at Kicker and have it cost them their season (Chicago) I am glad the Bills have it locked up for the foreseeable future. I am sure he is happy to not have this on his mind all year as well. 

I love me some Hausch but extnding him now seems a bit premature considering he hasnt been the same since the cheap shot to his back against the jets. Would have liked them to wait until a few weeks in to the season to make sure this would be a good move. Now the bills are locked in to 2 year 8 mil with im assuming half guaranteed.