2019 Week 1 Packers @ Bears Game Week discussion

boratt

I'm a homer, but I believe we win this one handily. Just a hunch but it's over by halftime and we coast to victory! 

How do you honestly think a healthy Aaron Rodgers is going to lose to a Tru(pick)sky? Not gonna happen. 

Edited by Golfman
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Even if he wins, he might lose the next week so he should be on the hot seat

I heard a couple of Detroit radio guys saying he's already on the hot seat because he hasn't 'taken the reins' like the organization wanted. BTW, Mike Daniels was talking trash about the Packers. 

6 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I heard a couple of Detroit radio guys saying he's already on the hot seat because he hasn't 'taken the reins' like the organization wanted. BTW, Mike Daniels was talking trash about the Packers. 

Makes sense. If you're job was kind of a clusterfrick and underperforming for the last few years and then fired you you'd do the same as would I. 

16 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Nothing wrong with Daniels talking trash. It's how he's always been wired so it's what you'd expect. I also don't blame him for being pissed at how it ended in GB.

He was talking trash about some of his former teammates as well. That is not cool. 

I’m really happy with how the DL and OL rounded out this offseason.

Starting OL are all between the ages of 27 and 30. They’ve all started 25+ games in the NFL. They’ve all stayed healthy and gelled together all offseason. They should hit the ground running. 

Every young DL showed improvement, especially Mont Adams. We have 5 guys who can play. That’s a good rotation.

With the run oriented offense, the Packers are built in a way now where we should be able to play that physical, wear teams down style of football. The talent is there with DL and OL. 

We’re definitely gonna surprise Chicago, having so many guys improve. It changes or team.