2019 Week 1 Packers @ Bears Game Week discussion

boratt

2 hours ago, cannondale said:

If I were Nagy I would be designing and implementing every play possible to isolate Montgomery and Cohen against Summers, or any of our ILB's for that matter.

Think about how that would turn out.

Yeah, I expect Cohen to be the X-factor for them on offense. And to be fair, there's not a single ILB in the league that can come close to covering Cohen successfully with any sort of consistency. He's a literal nightmare for defensive coaches(and players, that have to cover him).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cannondale said:

If I were Nagy I would be designing and implementing every play possible to isolate Montgomery and Cohen against Summers, or any of our ILB's for that matter.

Pretty sure it’s gonna be Raven Greene 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cannondale said:

If only we had a guy that was as fast as a safety and could play linebacker...  

17 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Tony Corrente is the referee for the annual kickoff game on Thursday night between the Packers and Bears
I think he was the Ref for the opener vs bears last year too

09000d5d825e2e70.jpeg

He’ll make sure he gets his face time on the NFL season opener....

If Cohen is in the game, Jaire should be on him. It's really that simple Pettine. Don't be a Dom.

If Trubs beats you throwing to ARob and Anthony Miller all day down the field, the Bears are going to win the division anyway so who cares.

If you give Trubs a chance to throw a 4 yard pass to Cohen and watch him turn it into 12, he'll do it every time. Bout time we start playing defense like our opponents play offense and find matchups that favor us instead of lining up across the board and thinking we're going to win our 1-1's.

• Like 3