Browns trade for OL Wyatt Teller from Bills

mistakey

That's a pretty solid return for a guy who was a fifth round pick last year. Interesting though because I'm guessing the other Bills guards really showed out this TC / preseason because when he started, he wasn't bad. Too many penalties, but don't think that he gave up a sack. 

What does this mean for Corbett, Browns fans? Has he been a bit of a disaster or what? 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

That's a pretty solid return for a guy who was a fifth round pick last year. Interesting though because I'm guessing the other Bills guards really showed out this TC / preseason because when he started, he wasn't bad. Too many penalties, but don't think that he gave up a sack. 

What does this mean for Corbett, Browns fans? Has he been a bit of a disaster or what? 

Awful.

He’s on his 3rd position (backup center now).

May not make the team tbh.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Corbett will hang on as the backup C this year. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

So he's basically Cam Erving at this point? 

Now that's just insulting to Corbett.

But yeah, not a good sign for Corbett that he's not able to secure the starting RG spot. Looking like Dorsey's worst pick in his short tenure here for us.

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Now that's just insulting to Corbett.

But yeah, not a good sign for Corbett that he's not able to secure the starting RG spot. Looking like Dorsey's worst pick in his short tenure here for us.

It should give you hope though. I mean, Erving hasn't been a disaster with the chiefs so far as I'm aware. So he at least turned it around to become serviceable 

Good business for the Bills. 

They got a 5th and 6th for a guy who on virtually every 53 prediction was going to get cut

He's OK, very inconsistent. He flashed talent just as he did in college, then suddenly he'd disappear and your O line has issues. 

He is capable of playing in the league, but as rotation or backup. As a starter, no thanks 

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Chad Thomas would like a word with you.

Good point.  Wonder what 2.1 & 3.3 plus a 2019 Day 2 pick could have done to get Wynn.   But hindsight is 20-20 although that Corbett pick really was a head scratcher from the moment it was announced. 

Edited by Broncofan