Pre-season Wk4 GDT

Trentwannabe

Last chance for a lot of these guys.

TJ Yeldon is healthy but not playing. I think that speaks volumes about what the Bills plan to do with him.

Zay Jones and Robert Foster are both in full uniform ..hmmmm.

Every rookie is dressed for tonight. Whether or not they play remains to be seen.

7 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Last chance for a lot of these guys.

TJ Yeldon is healthy but not playing. I think that speaks volumes about what the Bills plan to do with him.

Zay Jones and Robert Foster are both in full uniform ..hmmmm.

Every rookie is dressed for tonight. Whether or not they play remains to be seen.

What do you think the Yeldon thing means that he is a lock to keep? I would assume they would show case him if they were looking to move him and if they had doubts they would let him play to see what they have. My guess is he is going to get on the roster unless an opportunity of a good trade cant be passed up.

I think both zay and foster should be on the field as both havent shown anything thus far this preseason. I do know foster has been nursing a toe injury so im hoping that is what is preventing him from breaking out. Im curious, is duke, mccloud and mckenzie dressing tonight too?

Just now, soflbillsfan said:

What do you think the Yeldon thing means that he is a lock to keep? I would assume they would show case him if they were looking to move him and if they had doubts they would let him play to see what they have. My guess is he is going to get on the roster unless an opportunity of a good trade cant be passed up.

I agree I think he is safe. 

As for Williams, Ray Ray and Mckenzie they are all dressed and expected to play I believe.

Wow what a comeback last night... 3 TDs in finally 4 minutes to win it. I know it's preseason. But that has to mean a lot for the players that will get cut soon. And it is always good to create a winning culture and help the mood and feeling in locker room

Someone posted on social media

Hauschka was the kicker
HIs team went 4-0 in the preseason
Has a 2nd year qb in Russel Wilson
Had a dominant defense
Won the super bowl

Is this a sign for the bills? Hausch money is the Kicker, 4-0 preseason, 2nd year in Allen, dominant defense.... lets go!

• Like 1