The NY Barkley's @ Dallas Pollards

Matts4313

4 hours ago, Gmen said:

It’s all part of Gettleman’s master plan. Give Dak leverage in the midst of contract negotiations to screw the Cowboys over long term. You’re about to give the 14-16th best quarterback in the league #1 QB money. Don’t let the Giants defense fool you. Dak is a middling quarterback. So many blown assignments leading to wide open receivers. Absolutely no pressure. I would’ve thrown for 600 yards.

Gmen the type of dude to bring a giants jersey to his 7 year old nephews birthday whose a cowboys fan

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

You guys are legit this year. I didn't believe it in the past few years when you guys were good (I was right about that at least, looking back), but I think you guys are legitimate contenders this year. Dak looked incredible.

Outside perspective, ignore your fandom for a moment- how did Eli actually look yesterday?

He’ll put up decent numbers this year versus non top 10 defenses. As of this moment we don’t know who they all are yet 

3 hours ago, minutemancl said:

You guys are legit this year. I didn't believe it in the past few years when you guys were good (I was right about that at least, looking back), but I think you guys are legitimate contenders this year. Dak looked incredible.

Outside perspective, ignore your fandom for a moment- how did Eli actually look yesterday?

Looked pretty good and better than I expected. Most of his yards came when the game was out of hand.

However the O-line seemed to play much better than what I expected.

I was shocked that you barely used Saquan. 

1 minute ago, CAPJ said:

Looked pretty good and better than I expected. Most of his yards came when the game was out of hand.

However the O-line seemed to play much better than what I expected.

I was shocked that you barely used Saquan. 

So was everyone, but that's kind of what happens when your defense allows 5 straight touchdown scoring drives and you can't play your game on offense anymore.