The NY Barkley's @ Dallas Pollards

Matts4313

3 minutes ago, quiller said:

So I would see 15-20 touches but this can change quickly as the game goes.   If we got 2 score lead I don’t see him in field much 4th qtr

also in another note how long do we retain Morris?

The team dont know if Pollard can withstand the season. Team holds on all season.

4 hours ago, Runaway Jim said:

This actually explains a lot.

Look, the NY Giants are a stupid organization. All you have to do is look at their current, and future, QB's faces to know they are on the spectrum. I am not giving any secrets away. What do you expect? Me to change the title and announce it to the whole world a few days before the season? Hell no. 

Edited by Matts4313

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Look, the NY Giants are a stupid organization. All you have to look at their current, and future, QB's faces to know they are on the spectrum. I am not giving any secrets away. What do you expect? Me to change the title and announce it to the whole world a few days before the season? Hell no. 

Saw a photo of Eli and Jones standing together and it’s almost scary how similar they look like.