The NY Barkley's @ Dallas Pollards

Matts4313

This will be Pollard's game. Zeke will carry the rock but it will be Pollard who we focus on with moving the chains. Really hoping this is the one two punch needed to take alot of pressure off Zeke. I would like for him to not be totally used up by the end of his 6th year contract. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

This will be Pollard's game. Zeke will carry the rock but it will be Pollard who we focus on with moving the chains. Really hoping this is the one two punch needed to take alot of pressure off Zeke. I would like for him to not be totally used up by the end of his 6th year contract. 

I have my doubts. By Sunday, Zeke will be 3 practices deep, and Jerry will want to prove he made the right move. I anticipate Zeke going well over his predicted 20-25 snaps. But we will see.

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

I have my doubts. By Sunday, Zeke will be 3 practices deep, and Jerry will want to prove he made the right move. I anticipate Zeke going well over his predicted 20-25 snaps. But we will see.

depends on the early lead or not. If Dallas gets off to a slow start then I can see your prediction come true. 

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I don't know if you caught it...but as of Zeke signing the new deal yesterday, he hadn't spoken to Jerry. This was all Stephen. 

I think we need to let go of the idea that Jerry has as much of a say in things as some may think he does anymore. 

2 hours ago, D82 said:

I don't know if you caught it...but as of Zeke signing the new deal yesterday, he hadn't spoken to Jerry. This was all Stephen. 

I think we need to let go of the idea that Jerry has as much of a say in things as some may think he does anymore. 

Did he say that he had spoken to Stephen? I definitely missed that. I didn't think he had any personal contact with either of them, but his agent had. Him not talking directly to them was one of the reasons he stayed away.

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

Did he say that he had spoken to Stephen? I definitely missed that. I didn't think he had any personal contact with either of them, but his agent had. Him not talking directly to them was one of the reasons he stayed away.

Need to see if I can find the tweet again. Just said he didn't talk to Jerry, that the extension and what not was all Stephen. 

Zeke fumbles twice, Giants go up 10 - 0 in the 1st quarter.

Zeke sits, Pollard does mediocre job.

Defense gets a TO, Zeke punches one in at 2nd quarter.

We tie at half.

2nd half defense romps, we win 24 - 10.

Edited by Rtnldave