Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Will Fuller vs. TB or Breshad Perriman vs. HOU? 0.5 ppr 

I'm going against the Winston owner. Should I hedge against him by starting Perriman? I feel like he's getting all of the hype but Fuller has just as much if not more boom potential in that game... 

Perriman has more floor for sure. Fuller is dicey but the potential 30 point game is enticing. I’d go Perriman since his ceiling is high too.

Edited by Justwinning

41 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Seahawks D at Arizona 

or 

Colts D vs Panthers 

Also need to pick who to play in my last Flex Spot its a .5 PPR League 

Sterling Sheppard at Redskins 

Debo Samuel vs Rams

David Montgomery or Tarik Cohen vs Chiefs 

Thanks! 

I would probably go Seahawks, I think they'll generate some turnovers and I feel like the 'bad team in a plus matchup' defenses are always hit or miss so I don't know that i'd trust the Colts.

On the flex pick, go Montgomery if you're looking for floor and toss-up between Deebo and Shepherd if you're looking for a ceiling play. Jones coming back in maybe downgrades Shepherd since he seems to love targeting Slayton and Tate. 

Need to start 1 RB 2 WR and a flex.  PPR

QB: Watson

Rb:

WR: Michael Thomas

WR: Julio Jones 

Flex:

Choices: Nick Chubb, Marlon Mack, Tyler Lockette, Sterling Shepard, Christian Kirk 

Basically trying to decide if I start both backs or 1 and Lockette.  Mack has a great matchup or he’d usually be the odd man out. I finally benched Lockette last week and it bit me in the arse.  

What do you guys think?

Ryan Tannehill vs New Orleans or Matt Ryan vs. Jacksonville?

Tannehill has been rolling but he is facing a Saints defense that just killed the Colts and I believe is getting better. There is always the positive that the Titans will be forced to throw a lot with the Saints offense and he might wind up with good garbage time points. I dont want to mess with a good thing but the Saints defense scares me for Tannehill

Ryan has a tasty matchup this week but I can never shake the fact that he almost always puts up a dud when I need him. Do we really think he can throw for 300 and 2 TDs and not have one of 'those' type of games where he looks like a rookie?

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Tannehill has been rolling but he is facing a Saints defense that just killed the Colts and I believe is getting better. There is always the positive that the Titans will be forced to throw a lot with the Saints offense and he might wind up with good garbage time points. I dont want to mess with a good thing but the Saints defense scares me for Tannehill

Ryan has a tasty matchup this week but I can never shake the fact that he almost always puts up a dud when I need him. Do we really think he can throw for 300 and 2 TDs and not have one of 'those' type of games where he looks like a rookie?

I fear the Saints D as well. Just picked up Philip Rivers and might start him over Tanny. Might sit AJ Brown for Courtland Sutton as well. Waiting for someone to talk me out of it

I have 1 add/drop I can make...I’m the underdog in the championship.

Pick up Fitzpatrick vs Cincy and start him over Kyler Murray?

Or pick up Greg Ward vs Cowboys and roll the dice on ~10 targets against a tough opponent?

Current lineup is

Murray

DJ Moore...Davante Adams

James White...Janes Conner

Anthony Miller and Kenyan Drake at flex

Also got Golden Tate with Daniel Jones coming back.

Its full ppr and he’s the favorite....what should I do?

3 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I'm playing Tanny over Rodgers for the chip lol.

I'd pick Ryan. I feel like Jacksonville is en route to checking out

3 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I'm playing Tanny over Rodgers for the chip lol.

I'd pick Ryan. I feel like Jacksonville is en route to checking out

Every single website has Tanny + Ryan ranked right next to eachother this week and they flip flop around haha I hate this decision so much. Ryan has the better match up but he is very prone to dud games and I cannot afford him to have one of those dud games in the championship lol

Its also hard for me to sit Tanny who has been QB3 in fantasy since he took over when hes playing at home and they actually need to win. The Saints defense might not be the same on the road on grass as it is indoors on their home field.

Edited by AkronsWitness

On 12/18/2019 at 11:25 AM, Justwinning said:

Am I wrong to worry about the QB change in CAR affecting DJ Moore? Idk, but it seems like when there's a QB change, the new QB tends to favor a different WR. Maybe Grier looks more to Olsen or Samuel.

No you’re not wrong. Going into championship week you ideally won’t have wrs or a te on a team that changed qbs. Maybe Moore won’t be affected, but with Allen we knew for sure he was going to get targets.  Maybe Olsen or Samuel do get an uptick in targets, but I certainly would avoid starting them if I can.  Too many unknowns, too risky.

Who are your options other than Moore?