Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’d go JuJu or Edelman.

Side note: trade one of those TE’s. Package Andrews with Edelman and upgrade somewhere that you can use more every week 

Call me crazy, but if I were him, I'd seriously consider packaging Ertz and Juju and at minimum dangling them in front of one of the owners of the elite WR1's who haven't lost their starting QB's.  Chances are there's one or two of them that didn't invest in a premier TE and might be willing to see if Juju comes around if it means they can upgrade their TE.  It's a mitigating risk move, so I've probably only do it if I was getting Julio, Nuk, Davante, or OBJ back.

Other option would be to dangle one of those TE's in front of the OJ Howard owner since they likely invested early in OJ and are feeling burned.  If you've got another current productive guy like Andrews or Ertz on the roster and you're getting back a WR or RB upgrade on what you've got, you can afford to sit and wait on Howard to get his shiz together.

2 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Terry McLaurin (@Chi) vs James Washington (@SF)

Classic case of anticipating a breakout game (James) vs the better player with a terrible matchup. I'm stuck on the idea of James Washington breaking out now that his old college bff is under center. I'm leaning toward James right now. Am I wrong?

Tough to start McLaurin against Chicago

Edited by Motion

On 9/18/2019 at 5:25 AM, CriminalMind said:

Murray scared me now. His potential was built on the combined rushing and passing attempts ... and thus far his rushing has been nothing.
If that continues, he is wavier wire material ... and I'd have Josh Allen firmly ahead of him.

I think he is the #12 QB and has thrown 1 TD and rushed for like 14 yards so far. I doubt both of those are going to stay the same. 

On 9/18/2019 at 3:08 AM, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Kyler Murray vs Carolina

Josh Allen vs Cincy

Either is a great play IMO. 

AZ is 2nd in time to snap. CAR is 1st. So a lot plays in that game. I think Kyler has the most passes into the endzone so far. Some will connect. 

Cincy is the least efficient pass defense so far (meaning they give up a bunch of yards on I think the least attempts against so far). W/ only Gore their rush attack might not do so hot so if they up the pass attempts they might shred Cincy. Plus Josh is more likely to run based on a two game sample. 

On 9/19/2019 at 11:47 AM, Rsilva2516 said:

John Ross or Christian Kirk

Mostert or Devonta Freeman

1 point ppr league

kirk for safety, ross for the huge day. both have a lot of targets so far. tho ross has a bunch of yards + 2 tds at the end of games they were out of 

both have good matchups, both are probably close to splitting snaps. Mostert since he has played better and has a coach more likely to stick w/ the run game

8 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

mostert

gordon to be safe, hardman hasn't done anything yet

That's what I'm struggling with....with Damien Williams out, McCoy will be the featured back this week on a KC offense. The potential is Soo good.

With Gordon, he scares me if AB is there because like last week he was a dud. Hardman would have had 100+yards and 2TDs last week if it wasn't for a holding call. He's a boom or bust Tyreke Hill type of play. But Gordon definitely has the high floor