Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

2 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

Is A. Jones a SIT tonight? PHI hasn't allowed a thing to RB's, and he just came off a 2 TD game. 3 TD's in his last 2 games. Things might even out tonight. I was awarded Gallman when Barkley went down, and he's actually projected to have more points this week. 

I think I would keep Jones. Gallman may end up with more yards as the featured back against an awful team, but when it comes endzone time, those TDs are gonna come from Daniel Jones, either from him rushing or throwing to Evan Engram. Aaron Jones, on the other hand, may or may not get a lot of yards, but if/when the Packers get near the goal line, he can punch it in. 

I don't think Aaron Jones TDs will necessarily regress. The Packers are emphasizing their run game and will use him at the goal line. 

Just now, animaltested said:

Raking my brain over this:

Wentz (@GB) OR Danny Dimes (Wash)

AND THEN

FLEX1

FLEX2

Darrl Williams (@DET), DJ Chark(@DEN), Paul Richardson(@NY), Corey Davis (@ATL)

[and yeah my team is trash, took over a team in a keeper league with 4 keepers] 

Think I'd roll with Danny Dimes, Charknado and P-Rich. Didn't Richardson have an absurd amount of targets from Keenum on MNF?

2 hours ago, dtwizzy2k8 said:

Chris Godwin vs Rams (give up 2nd fewest pts to WRs)

Or

John Brown vs Patriots (fewest)?

Godwin wasn't spotted at practice today. Both teams have tough defense. 

godwin

jb might be shadowed by gilmore and even if he doesn't I think the pats have 3 of the top 10 highest graded CBs per pff

• Like 1

Posted 17 hours ago

I hate using players on TNF. However I'm starting Adams for obvious reasons. Lost Barkley. Need two QB/Flex .5 ppr. Thanks!

Arod vs Eagles for the Hook

L.Jackson vs Clev

Flex

Mecole Hardman KC

D Freeman ARL

Darrell William's KC

Anyone? Games coming up!

Edited by Nabbs4u