Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

godwin

jb might be shadowed by gilmore and even if he doesn't I think the pats have 3 of the top 10 highest graded CBs per pff

How much stock can we put in those rankings though over a sample size where they played the Dolphins, Jets, and Steelers? Were these CBs good last year?

5 hours ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

So I am thinking about doing something dumb...

Starting Green Bay’s defense tonight against the Eagles since they are banged up and it’s a short week....or should I use common sense and start the Seahawks at the Cardinals? 

I’m starting GBs defense tonight. GB have shut down teams passing games, while they’ve been run on the eagles have one of the worst rushing offenses. Za’Darius Smith should be a go tonight too for the Pack so that means both of their pass rushers will be in. As far as I see it, the Packers defense has been playing too well and Eagles offense, including Wentz, not well enough for me to pull them on a short week.

Edit : That was rough...haha

Edited by Fureys49ers

14 hours ago, Fureys49ers said:

I’m starting GBs defense tonight. GB have shut down teams passing games, while they’ve been run on the eagles have one of the worst rushing offenses. Za’Darius Smith should be a go tonight too for the Pack so that means both of their pass rushers will be in. As far as I see it, the Packers defense has been playing too well and Eagles offense, including Wentz, not well enough for me to pull them on a short week.

Edit : That was rough...haha

Lol I started the Packers defense as well. Never freakin again with a Thursday defense, even if they're at home. 

I honestly think the process was right though. Packers defense had been balling out, short week at home should have been an advantage, and the Eagles were banged up. They started the game well and then for some reason just fell apart. That's just fantasy I guess. 

• Like 1

With McLaurin out this sunday who's the better play...

Preston Williams vs Chargers 

James White @ Bills   

Paul Richardson @ Giants 

Leaning Richardson, but god with how bad Miami is, I could see Williams getting 10-15 targets a game. He and Rosen seem to have a pretty nice connection. 

Edited by holt_bruce81

On 9/25/2019 at 6:45 PM, N4L said:

Mike Williams or Justin Jackson @ MIA ? .5 ppr

Well, F me, both guys are out this week! 

Do I drop Jackson now? 

I can start David Montgomery, diggs, or Ronald Jones. 

Or I could pick up penny and drop either Justin Jackson or Malcom brown 

4 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

With McLaurin out this sunday who's the better play...

Preston Williams vs Chargers 

James White @ Bills   

Paul Richardson @ Giants 

Leaning Richardson, but god with how bad Miami is, I could see Williams getting 10-15 targets a game. He and Rosen seem to have a pretty nice connection. 

McLaurin isn’t out. He is likely to play