Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

4 hours ago, xlfrosti said:

Which TE would you guys start?

Eric Ebron vs Den
Chris Herndon @Jax

I like the potential of Chris if he is ready. 

Same in that I like Herndon's potential.  That said, I'd like to see it first.  But I don't mind starting him over Ebron if that's your only other option.  If you're in need of a TE to stream though, keep an eye on Josh Hill in New Orleans (regardless of which QB starts) if Jared Cook is sidelined (he sat out at least 1, 2 I think, practice this week), since they're playing Arizona who has only not given up a TD to an opposing TE in one week so far this season.  Also, OJ Howard was a non-participant in practice today so Cameron Brate has some streaming possibility, but there are more mouths to feed for Jameis.

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Sitting Mixon for the first time this year. He’s been pathetic. 

If his name was Tevin Coleman, he would have been dropped 4 weeks ago with the performances he's had. I'm dead serious, if he weren't Joe Mixon, he wouldn't just be benchable, he'd be droppable. Credit to @SmittyBacall, I believe, for advocating not to buy low on him earlier in the year. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

If his name was Tevin Coleman, he would have been dropped 4 weeks ago with the performances he's had. I'm dead serious, if he weren't Joe Mixon, he wouldn't just be benchable, he'd be droppable. Credit to @SmittyBacall, I believe, for advocating not to buy low on him earlier in the year. 

Just by the law of averages, he’s gonna have some solid games. Weeks 11, 12, 13, 14, 16 he has great matchups. Do I regret him as my second round pick? Sure. But he certainly can still help me win a title. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Just by the law of averages, he’s gonna have some solid games. Weeks 11, 12, 13, 14, 16 he has great matchups. Do I regret him as my second round pick? Sure. But he certainly can still help me win a title. 

You still got more out of him than I got out of Antonio Brown. So there's that LOL

1 minute ago, Forge said:

You still got more out of him than I got out of Antonio Brown. So there's that LOL

Always gotta look at schedule and circumstance. I kept Corey Davis on my roster for example cause I figured a real QB would be throwing him the ball by midseason. 

23 hours ago, xlfrosti said:

Who would you start for defense?

Jaguars vs Jets
Colts vs Denver?

That's tough, but I think I would go with Colts. Jags lost Marcel Dareus, Sam Darnold looked good in his first game back, I could see him bouncing back after a really tough Patriots game. Flacco is a statue in the pocket, could see him having a poor game and getting sacked a lot.

7 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Going against James connor this week.  (MNF)

I have Marlon Mack against Denver in my flex.

Is Mark Walton worth the start at flex against the Steelers ?

Not over Mack. Not even a little bit. 

why are so many people trying to bench Mack? He is an every week starter