Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Marlon Mack, Jordan Howard(assuming Sanders is out) or Jaylen Samuels(Assuming Conner is out). Which one? I'm already starting Chubb.

Probably Mack although Samuels might have slightly higher boom potential. Mack's a stud and I think they're going to lean on their running game given how good the Steelers pass defense has looked as of late. 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I've been starting Golladay and ARob over him.

Yeah I would as well. But unfortunetly my Receivers aren't that good...

Odell Beckham
Tyler Boyd
Terry McLaurin
Michael Gallup
Diontae Johnson

I actually hate the entire group. I'd trade them all for a more consistent WR. 

18 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Yeah I would as well. But unfortunetly my Receivers aren't that good...

Odell Beckham
Tyler Boyd
Terry McLaurin
Michael Gallup
Diontae Johnson

I actually hate the entire group. I'd trade them all for a more consistent WR. 

Yeah, that's rough.  Got any good trade bait RB's to get a WR in return? 

@EaglesPeteC I think this is the week I start Mark Walton over Mack. My team is way better than my opponents but he has amazing matchups. 

Steelers are stingy against the run Walton offers more as a pass catcher. Noah Fant and Herndon is he plays are the start I'm struggling with.

Fant had 8 targets last week after Sanders got traded and Herndon is coming off an injured hamstring if he even plays.

Thoughts on Courtland Sutton (Browns) and his new QB? I currently have him on my bench for the following lineup:

WR: Chris Godwin (duh)
WR: Golden Tate (Cowboys MNF)
TE: Waller (Lions)
FLEX: Hunter Henry (Packers)

Alternative options are Sutton (Browns) and Mattison (Chiefs - would be a very ballsy FLEX play), have Michael Thomas on BYE.

14 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

@EaglesPeteC I think this is the week I start Mark Walton over Mack. My team is way better than my opponents but he has amazing matchups. 

Steelers are stingy against the run Walton offers more as a pass catcher. Noah Fant and Herndon is he plays are the start I'm struggling with.

Fant had 8 targets last week after Sanders got traded and Herndon is coming off an injured hamstring if he even plays.

Good luck with that.....lol

you might be right but the more likely scenario is 5 minutes into the game you are wondering what you did to yourself 

I don’t bench my studs. I just don’t. I care not about the matchup. I’ll win and lose with my best players in the lineup. 

Edited by EaglesPeteC