Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Good luck with that.....lol

you might be right but the more likely scenario is 5 minutes into the game you are wondering what you did to yourself 

I see Hines getting some more burn this week due to The Colts ability to stop the Run Chris Carson had a bad game against the Steelers and Mixon both physical runners.

Plus TY just got ruled out so they will stack the box

2 hours ago, Breesus said:

Am I overthinking this?

I have the Pat's D/St vs Ravens, but I am thinking of benching them for Steelers D/St vs Colts.  Thoughts? 

I think both are pretty similar. I’m still waiting for the Steelers defense to get lit up and this might be the week for it. The colts have a QB that can buy time and good TE play. 

I feel like the Pats are due to get beat and this might be the week that happens. I could see Bill losing so people stop TE undefeated talk. I think they’ll put up similar numbers. I think they’ll both put up 8-10.

50 minutes ago, Hagar said:

If Conner is out, would you start (partial ppr)....?

David Montgomery @ PHI

or

Jaylen  Samuels vs Indy

....or I could replace Mike Evans, Tyreek Hill or ARob  and play both.

Easily samuels

And Adam S. says Conner is out this week and potentially next too. 

Edited by 11sanchez11

On 11/1/2019 at 9:12 AM, VikeManDan said:

Thoughts on Courtland Sutton (Browns) and his new QB? I currently have him on my bench for the following lineup:

WR: Chris Godwin (duh)
WR: Golden Tate (Cowboys MNF)
TE: Waller (Lions)
FLEX: Hunter Henry (Packers)

Alternative options are Sutton (Browns) and Mattison (Chiefs - would be a very ballsy FLEX play), have Michael Thomas on BYE.

I'd probably sit Sutton too to keep it safe.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:22 AM, Nabbs4u said:

Do I dare despite the matchups Sit 

NE @ Balt

for

Buff vs Wash

Also need 2 Flex .5ppr of the 4. Currently have

RB A. Eckler 4pm

WR Allen Robinson 1pm

RB Jaylen Samuels 1pm

WR D. Adams 4pm swap WR Tyrell Williams  in at 4pm if Adams is out as a safety net?

Thanks!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

Who should I start in a PPR league, Stefon Diggs @KC, or DJ Chark Jr. vs. Houston?

Diggs is projected to score more points, but Thielen is probably going to be back and KC's given up 6th fewest fantasy points to WRs this year.
Texans just lost Watt and even with him, they were giving up the most fantasy points to WRs this year. Chark burned had a 7-55-1 line against them earlier in the year.
I think the Vikings defense slows down the Chiefs offense, and then controls the clock (like Indy did when they beat KC) by running the ball. So I'm leaning towards Chark Jr. right now.

1 hour ago, the lone star said:

Who should I start in a PPR league, Stefon Diggs @KC, or DJ Chark Jr. vs. Houston?

Diggs is projected to score more points, but Thielen is probably going to be back and KC's given up 6th fewest fantasy points to WRs this year.
Texans just lost Watt and even with him, they were giving up the most fantasy points to WRs this year. Chark had a 7-55-1 line against them earlier in the year.
I think the Vikings defense slows down the Chiefs offense, and then controls the clock (like Indy did when they beat KC) by running the ball. So I'm leaning towards Chark Jr. right now.

Help me out now that I've helped you out, @EaglesPeteC

On 11/3/2019 at 12:18 AM, 11sanchez11 said:

I'd probably sit Sutton too to keep it safe.

I did. I would've lost if I'd started him by like .02 or something like that. Now I need >17.5 from Tate for the W, so I've at least got a shot.

Encouraging performance from Sutton, he's almost becoming QB proof might try to flip him as I have Godwin and Thomas and I can start a TE in my FLEX (Waller and Henry)