Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

On 11/5/2019 at 12:56 PM, the lone star said:

PPR, pick one to start this week at Flex.

Todd Gurley at PIT
Tevin Coleman vs. SEA
Emmanuel Sanders vs. SEA
AJ Green vs. BAL
Joe Mixon vs. BAL

Gurley is who I normally roll with, but Emmanuel Sanders is projected to score more than him.

Out of box idea, but you could always pick between Coleman and Sanders after the Sunday slate. Think I'd avoid both Bengals (AJ's first game back and rookie QB, Mixon struggling all year). Who knows which Gurley is going to show up. Sounds like 49ers getting back both tackles and the fullback this week.

On 11/6/2019 at 7:52 AM, Nabbs4u said:

.5 PPR both playing opposite each other on TNF

TE Darren Waller

or

TE Hunter Henry

Thanks

In the 4 games since Henry has returned from injury he's had...

8 catches/100 yards/2 TDs/9 targets *(20% target share)

6 catches/97 yards/0 TDs/8 targets (21% target share)

4 catches/47 yards/0 TDs/6 targets (20% target share)

7 catches/84 yards/0 TDs/10 targets (35% target share)

Total: 25/328/2/33 (24%)

Waller's last 4 for comparison...

4/39/0/5 (15%)

7/126/2/8 (29%)

2/11/1/8 (27%)

2/52/0/2 (6%)

Total: 15/228/3/23 (19%)

*Think I calculated target share correctly (targets/passing attempts)

I have this same dilemma and I can start one in my FLEX spot. Game is in Oakland but its not like the Chargers had to "travel" on a short week. It's a toss-up to me. Henry seems to be the hotter hand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Pick 2...PPR

Tyler Boyd vs Baltimore
Ronald Jones vs Arizona
Zach Pascal vs Miami 

Leaning Jones and Pascal just because I don't know how the Bengals offense is going to look with Finley under Center. 

I think that is the safe play. Jones should be locked in out of that group IMO. 

14 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Pick 1 QB and 1 flex PPR

Ryan @ Saints

Tannehill v Chiefs

Chubb v Bills 

Mack v Dolphins 

Lockette @ 49ers 

I'd go Ryan provided he's cleared to play and it sounds like he should be. Never know what that outdoor weather will look like either. Chiefs D also stepped up against the Vikes O last week.

Chubb is definitely the favorite IMO. Peterson had a nice game on the Bills last week to the tune of 18 carries and 108 yards. No idea how the return of Hunt will factor in. 

Mack definitely has the matchup against the Dolphins and they've lost some WRs as of late. Another indoor vs. outdoor game to consider as well.

Lockett has been a stud this year and the 49ers have been damn good on defense. His lowest score the last 4 weeks in my PPR league has been 12.8 which is certainly respectable out of your FLEX.

Out of curiosity who are you starting at RB and WR?

Here's my question for the week.

DJ has practiced fully this week so far so he becomes the must-start IMO. With that being said here is my dilemma...

QB: Brees (lock)

RB1: DJ (lock)

RB2: Coleman (lock)

WR1: Thomas (lock)

WR2: Godwin (lock)

TE: Waller (@LAC)/Henry (@OAK)

FLEX: Waller/Henry/Singletary (@CLE)

So my dilemma is do I start 2 TEs, both on TNF? Or pick one of Waller/Henry at TE and slide Singletary into the FLEX spot?

If James Conner (vs. LAR) gets in a full practice before the end of the week and trends towards playing on Sunday... would you bench Kenny Golladay (@CHI) for him in the FLEX spot in a 0.5 PPR league?

I lean towards no - worried about his usage if they take a cautious approach with him even active - and Golladay is a stud. But that Bears matchup scares me.