Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

13 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Please, somebody give me some clarity here. I’m having such a hard time deciding on my starting lineup. 

start 1 RB and 3 WR or 2 and 2.

Kamara, Chubb, Coleman

Julio, Amari, Lockette, Kirk 

I personally always pick the safest option.  

As far as RBs, Coleman is out because I really don't know which SF running back is going to have that big game.

With the wide recievers... that is a crazy tough decision.  Your 3 big stars are against the three strong defenses.

I'd choose Julio, simply because the falcons are coming off a bye week so they should be healthier than previous games.

I'd choose Lockette because he's overall extremely dependable, and kyler murray just had a decent game against them, so wilson should have a good day.

I'd leave off Cooper because I have a feeling Dak prescott isn't going to have an amazing day VS the vikings defense.  I think they'll want to get any type of lead, and use Zeke to try and keep that lead.

I'd leave off kirk because usually if ANYONE spazzes out and gets tons of fantasy points on the cardinals, its usually the starting running back (s) and not the recievers.  It could change VS the Tampa Bay defense, but I wouldn't bet on it.

My answer: Kamara, Chubb, Lockett, Julio

• Like 1

1 hour ago, silence22 said:

standard flex, pick 1

D. Freeman, L. Murray, J. Williams, or C. Samuel

I'd give the edge to freeman.  He's the only starter in those options (well, Samuesl is, but i dont think the packers/panthers game will be a shootout).  I know its the saints defense, but he might catch some garbage time Matt Ryan tds

• Like 1

Well here is what it comes down to.  After a full slate of games today, my opponent and I are tied. He has Zeke left tonight.  I can either play Cooper, who is a little gimpy according to reports or play Lockette  tomorrow night.   What do you guys think? 

Edited by BillSabre

11 hours ago, thedorchannel said:

I personally always pick the safest option.  

As far as RBs, Coleman is out because I really don't know which SF running back is going to have that big game.

With the wide recievers... that is a crazy tough decision.  Your 3 big stars are against the three strong defenses.

I'd choose Julio, simply because the falcons are coming off a bye week so they should be healthier than previous games.

I'd choose Lockette because he's overall extremely dependable, and kyler murray just had a decent game against them, so wilson should have a good day.

I'd leave off Cooper because I have a feeling Dak prescott isn't going to have an amazing day VS the vikings defense.  I think they'll want to get any type of lead, and use Zeke to try and keep that lead.

I'd leave off kirk because usually if ANYONE spazzes out and gets tons of fantasy points on the cardinals, its usually the starting running back (s) and not the recievers.  It could change VS the Tampa Bay defense, but I wouldn't bet on it.

My answer: Kamara, Chubb, Lockett, Julio

aaaaaaaaaannnd damn I think Kirk read this post and said "screw that guy.  Watch me go off!"

On 11/7/2019 at 9:08 AM, VikeManDan said:

Out of box idea, but you could always pick between Coleman and Sanders after the Sunday slate. Think I'd avoid both Bengals (AJ's first game back and rookie QB, Mixon struggling all year). Who knows which Gurley is going to show up. Sounds like 49ers getting back both tackles and the fullback this week.

I got blown out, so I'd need a 60 point night from either Sanders or Tevin to win. 

lol

• Like 1

I have a few:

Zach Ertz vs New England or Gerald Everett vs Chicago? Non-PPR

Has to be Ertz right? Everett did fine last week getting me 6 points and had loads of targets but it has to be the better of the 2 regardless of matchup right?

Aaron Rodger is on a bye and I dont have a backup. Who do you like? 6 points for all TDs:

Baker Mayfield vs Pittsburgh(their defense has been so much better since getting Minkah and Baker has been such a disappointment)

Sam Darnold at Washington(had a good game last week and gets another decent matchup)

Jacoby Brisset vs Jacksonville(he's questionable so not sure I want him to be the 1st guy I add)

Mitch Trubisky at Rams, (tough matchup and he's so shaky)

Nick Foles at Indy(not an ideal matchup for his 1st game back)

Would you attempt to pick up the Redskins/Jets/Raiders DST and start them over New Englands vs Philly? 

Skins/Jets play themselves and Oakland gets the Finley-led Bengals