Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

On 11/12/2019 at 8:53 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I have a few:

Zach Ertz vs New England or Gerald Everett vs Chicago? Non-PPR

Has to be Ertz right? Everett did fine last week getting me 6 points and had loads of targets but it has to be the better of the 2 regardless of matchup right?

Aaron Rodger is on a bye and I dont have a backup. Who do you like? 6 points for all TDs:

Baker Mayfield vs Pittsburgh(their defense has been so much better since getting Minkah and Baker has been such a disappointment)

Sam Darnold at Washington(had a good game last week and gets another decent matchup)

Jacoby Brisset vs Jacksonville(he's questionable so not sure I want him to be the 1st guy I add)

Mitch Trubisky at Rams, (tough matchup and he's so shaky)

Nick Foles at Indy(not an ideal matchup for his 1st game back)

Would you attempt to pick up the Redskins/Jets/Raiders DST and start them over New Englands vs Philly? 

Skins/Jets play themselves and Oakland gets the Finley-led Bengals

Beef Brisket looks good to go. He is the safest option, so I’d go with him 

Hate starting guys in TNF so here’s my question.......

I can start 1 RB and 3 WR or 2 and 2.

Julio and Thomas are locked in.  

Do I go Chubb and Mack

Mack and Coleman

or start 1 of Mack/Coleman and 1 of Kirk/Samuel  and pass on Chubb altogether? 

Steelers better against the pass than run or have they been pretty solid against both??? 

24 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Do I go Chubb and Mack

Mack and Coleman

Steelers better against the pass than run or have they been pretty solid against both??? 

I think you start Chubb and Mack. Not sure about the steelers run d though but i like Chubb

• Like 1

0.5 ppr league - I'm a Kittle owner, prepping for the likely scenario that he sits out Sunday. I'm currently holding Olsen (vs. ATL) as a backup option, but I'm trying to decide whether I should drop Olsen and pick up Kittle's backup Ross Dwilley instead.

Olsen seems like the better option overall, but he plays at 1pm which could be a factor if Kittle turns out to be a true game time decision for his 4pm game.

And the Cardinals suck against TE's and he got 7 targets last week, so Dwilley himself doesn't seem like a terrible play, especially if Sanders is out. Should I drop Olsen/pick up Dwilley?

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

Do I go Chubb and Mack

Mack and Coleman

You're not benching Chubb.

I'd go Chubb/Coleman. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I would. I know Jalen hasnt been incredible but MT isnt good either

Thanks. I'm last in Waiver and I put in a claim. I think the best part is that all my WRs play late so I can pick and choose pending on what spot I am in. Edelman, Sanu, ARob, Watkins and potentially Deebo. However I am rolling with Sanu and Edelman.

Edit: no last but eighth out of twelve.

Edited by NcFinest9erFan

1 hour ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

0.5 ppr league - I'm a Kittle owner, prepping for the likely scenario that he sits out Sunday. I'm currently holding Olsen (vs. ATL) as a backup option, but I'm trying to decide whether I should drop Olsen and pick up Kittle's backup Ross Dwilley instead.

Olsen seems like the better option overall, but he plays at 1pm which could be a factor if Kittle turns out to be a true game time decision for his 4pm game.

And the Cardinals suck against TE's and he got 7 targets last week, so Dwilley himself doesn't seem like a terrible play, especially if Sanders is out. Should I drop Olsen/pick up Dwilley?

I would be surprised if Kittle played tbh. We got a three game stretch vs GB, Balt and NO so he's probably gonna rest for them.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think you start Chubb and Mack. Not sure about the steelers run d though but i like Chubb

I saw on twitter where they break down the rams vs Steelers game. This person mentioned that the Steelers have struggled to contain the run when going up against a wide zone scheme which the Browns happen to run.