Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Sometimes you have to just ride and die with your studs, even when they aren't playing like studs. Trying to guess is a nightmare

Yeah, I benched Diggs and he was good too. But I started DJ Chark Jr. instead of him, so kind of a wash. 

I wish I had an extra flex spot or two in this league. My team is probably the deepest there is, but I've been having troubles guessing lately. Well that and it seems like my opponents have gone off on  me big time this past month.

On 11/19/2019 at 11:03 AM, NcFinest9erFan said:

I'm currently starting Edelman, A rob and Alshon(health pending). I have Sanu on the bench but looking to claim Brandin Cooks(expected to play) and Sterling Shepard(Full Practice yesterday)

Assuming that I am able to claim them both, who to start between Alshon, Cooks and Sterling?

I wouldn't touch Cooks this week, even though it looks like Woods may miss again.  Goff's deep ball accuracy has been sketchy and you're basically hoping for Cooks to (pun intended) cook Marcus Peters on a deep route, which I don't know I'd want to bank on since ET3 is still sitting back there even if he does beat Peters.

It'd be a toss-up for me between Alshon and Sterling, probably depending on whether you felt you needed more ceiling or floor.  I don't feel like we've seen enough of Sterling with Jones to get a really good read on what we could expect, so I want to temper his floor.  Seattle/Philadelphia should be a shootout and I expect the Eagles to chase.  Alshon probably doesn't give you a massive ceiling unless he goes irregular for multiple scores, but he should give reasonable floor.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I wouldn't touch Cooks this week, even though it looks like Woods may miss again.  Goff's deep ball accuracy has been sketchy and you're basically hoping for Cooks to (pun intended) cook Marcus Peters on a deep route, which I don't know I'd want to bank on since ET3 is still sitting back there even if he does beat Peters.

It'd be a toss-up for me between Alshon and Sterling, probably depending on whether you felt you needed more ceiling or floor.  I don't feel like we've seen enough of Sterling with Jones to get a really good read on what we could expect, so I want to temper his floor.  Seattle/Philadelphia should be a shootout and I expect the Eagles to chase.  Alshon probably doesn't give you a massive ceiling unless he goes irregular for multiple scores, but he should give reasonable floor.

Well I didn't get Cooks or Sterling. I'm ok with Alshon if he plays. However Curtis Samuels was dropped and I am looking at claiming him. I also have Cobb on my roster. I don't like Cobb's matchup but maybe he has the better outlook this weekend among all cowboys' WRs?