Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

5 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Well I didn't get Cooks or Sterling. I'm ok with Alshon if he plays. However Curtis Samuels was dropped and I am looking at claiming him. I also have Cobb on my roster. I don't like Cobb's matchup but maybe he has the better outlook this weekend among all cowboys' WRs?

In PPR?  Definite possibility.  The Pats typically gameplan to take away a team's #1 option.  That's likely Amari Cooper, but I could see it being Zeke too.  My concern is that I suspect Dak just has a horrible day in general, but if he has some limited success I kind of expect it to come though the likes of Cobb, Witten, the other TE whose name I never remember, and probably Tony Pollard (just because that would spite a ton of Zeke owners).

12 hours ago, The LBC said:

In PPR?  Definite possibility.  The Pats typically gameplan to take away a team's #1 option.  That's likely Amari Cooper, but I could see it being Zeke too.  My concern is that I suspect Dak just has a horrible day in general, but if he has some limited success I kind of expect it to come though the likes of Cobb, Witten, the other TE whose name I never remember, and probably Tony Pollard (just because that would spite a ton of Zeke owners).

I dropped Cobb for Curtis Samuels. I guess I FEEL better about him this weekend but I may start Alshon over him? Although Alshon could play, tweak his ankle and leave the game.

I need some TE help this week. I have Hunter Henry and Evan Engram but Henry is on bye and Engram is injured. Best options of TEs on the waiver wire are Greg Olson, Dallas Goedert, Delanie Walker, Vance McDonald, and Cameron Brate.  I think Goedert and Delanie have the highest ceiling but Olson probably has the highest floor. Brate is a great option if Howard is still riding the bench but I haven't seen any report that confirms this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

3 hours ago, KingOfTheNorth said:

I need some TE help this week. I have Hunter Henry and Evan Engram but Henry is on bye and Engram is injured. Best options of TEs on the waiver wire are Greg Olson, Dallas Goedert, Delanie Walker, Vance McDonald, and Cameron Brate.  I think Goedert and Delanie have the highest ceiling but Olson probably has the highest floor. Brate is a great option if Howard is still riding the bench but I haven't seen any report that confirms this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Seattle is terrible at covering TEs. I picked Goedert up in case Kittle cant play.