Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

Aaron Rodgers at NYG or Baker Mayfield vs Pittsburgh?

Rodgers has averaged 11ppg the last 3 weeks...pitiful but the matchup is great. Baker is on a roll and just put up 25 on the Steelers 2 weeks ago

Patriots DST at Houston or Panthers vs Washington? Yards are a factor but only if you allow less than 100(5 points), 200(3 points) or 300(2 points) yards. 

Patriots are the #1 defense but Houston has Watson/Hopkins, the Panthers have struggled the last 3 weeks but the Redskins are far worse than GB, ATL and NO

Non-PPR need a flex:

Marquise Brown vs SF, Deebo Samuel at Baltimore, Benny Snell vs Cleveland, or Darius Slayton vs GB(Snell and Slayton are currently on waivers)

Zach Ertz vs Miami or Hunter Henry at Denver?

I know, I know, 2 TEs? Why would I do this? Someone dropped Henry last week on his bye so I picked him up because I knew my likely playoff opponent needed 1 badly but now I have a decision to make. Ertz has been killing it lately, gotta stick with him right? What is Wentz is out?

This is the 1st round of the playoffs and my opponent has Lamar Jackson so I'm concerned haha

Help me! Then @ me with your question(s)

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

17 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Rodgers has averaged 11ppg the last 3 weeks...pitiful but the matchup is great. Baker is on a roll and just put up 25 on the Steelers 2 weeks ago

Patriots DST at Houston or Panthers vs Washington? Yards are a factor but only if you allow less than 100(5 points), 200(3 points) or 300(2 points) yards. 

Patriots are the #1 defense but Houston has Watson/Hopkins, the Panthers have struggled the last 3 weeks but the Redskins are far worse than GB, ATL and NO

Non-PPR need a flex:

Marquise Brown vs SF, Deebo Samuel at Baltimore, Benny Snell vs Cleveland, or Darius Slayton vs GB(Snell and Slayton are currently on waivers)

I know, I know, 2 TEs? Why would I do this? Someone dropped Henry last week on his bye so I picked him up because I knew my likely playoff opponent needed 1 badly but now I have a decision to make. Ertz has been killing it lately, gotta stick with him right? What is Wentz is out?

This is the 1st round of the playoffs and my opponent has Lamar Jackson so I'm concerned haha

Is what I would do.  

I'm in a must win situation and need advice (6 pts per TD pass). 

I have Dak and Brady currently on my team but think I will get Darnold if I put a WW claim in for him.  I've been leaning towards riding Dak like I have all season but I am worried about the underrated Buffalo D not allowing much in terms of passing and Dak putting up under 20.  

It's basically Dak or Darnold if I land him.  What should I do?

32 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm in a must win situation and need advice (6 pts per TD pass). 

I have Dak and Brady currently on my team but think I will get Darnold if I put a WW claim in for him.  I've been leaning towards riding Dak like I have all season but I am worried about the underrated Buffalo D not allowing much in terms of passing and Dak putting up under 20.  

It's basically Dak or Darnold if I land him.  What should I do?

Dak's lowest point output at home (if my league's scoring is the same as yours) was 23.56 points against the Eagles. Granted I think points may be a t premium in this one and Buffalo's D is far better against the pass than the run. Still I lean Prescott because Darnold always has the ability to put numbers like he had against Miami (15.50), which is arguably a worse defense than the Cincinnati's.

Which is long way of me saying Dak has a higher floor but Darnold has a higher ceiling. I would probably play Dak, but if you need 40 he won't get you 40 this week.

Edited by Nozizaki

4 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

Dak's lowest point output at home (if my league's scoring is the same as yours) was 23.56 points against the Eagles. Granted I think points may be a t premium in this one and Buffalo's D is far better against the pass than the run. Still I lean Prescott because Darnold always has the ability to put numbers like he had against Miami (15.50), which is arguably a worse defense than the Cincinnati's.

Which is long way of me saying Dak has a higher floor but Darnold has a higher ceiling. I would probably play Dak, but if you need 40 he won't get you 40 this week.

Thanks for the insight.  I'm afraid the Cowgirls will rely heavily on the run but you're right, they're at home and Garrett is playing for his coaching life in Dallas.  

It's Thanksgiving and Dak is playing for a new mega contract so a complete bomb would be shocking.  If I can get 20+ from whoever I would be happy.  I just don't want a complete bomb which would be devastating.  

• Like 1

I'm in a must win this week on yahoo (6 pts for Pass TD). All are listed in the order I currently consider them.

One of:

Matt Ryan @ New Orleans
Jared Goff @ Arizona
Philip Rivers @ Denver

And 3 of:

Christian Kirk vs Los Angeles Rams
Terry McLaurin @ Carolina
Will Fuller vs New England
AJ Brown @ Indianoplis
Kenny Golladay vs Chicago

Appreciate anyone's help.

Edited by Nozizaki

19 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Non-PPR need a flex:

Rodgers, Panthers D

Snell

Henry

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Thanks for the insight.  I'm afraid the Cowgirls will rely heavily on the run but you're right, they're at home and Garrett is playing for his coaching life in Dallas.  

It's Thanksgiving and Dak is playing for a new mega contract so a complete bomb would be shocking.  If I can get 20+ from whoever I would be happy.  I just don't want a complete bomb which would be devastating.  

I feel like Garretts job on the line would mean he gives it to his best player in Zeke

To me I’m riding the Darnold high