Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

21 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Aaron Rodgers at NYG or Baker Mayfield vs Pittsburgh? (Think he bounces back after dreadful performance against the 49ers)

Rodgers has averaged 11ppg the last 3 weeks...pitiful but the matchup is great. Baker is on a roll and just put up 25 on the Steelers 2 weeks ago

Patriots DST at Houston or Panthers vs Washington? Yards are a factor but only if you allow less than 100(5 points), 200(3 points) or 300(2 points) yards. (I'd have a hard time benching the Pats defense, they've been very opportunistic this season.) 

Patriots are the #1 defense but Houston has Watson/Hopkins, the Panthers have struggled the last 3 weeks but the Redskins are far worse than GB, ATL and NO

Non-PPR need a flex:

Marquise Brown vs SF, Deebo Samuel at Baltimore, Benny Snell vs Cleveland, or Darius Slayton vs GB(Snell and Slayton are currently on waivers)(Leaning Brown or Deebo. Not sure Snell is worth the pickup and Slayton might see an uptick if Tate doesn't play. See note below about playing against Lamar.)

Zach Ertz vs Miami or Hunter Henry at Denver? (I also have 2 TEs (Waller and Henry), don't think you can go wrong with either but I think I play the matchup against the Dolphins.)

I know, I know, 2 TEs? Why would I do this? Someone dropped Henry last week on his bye so I picked him up because I knew my likely playoff opponent needed 1 badly but now I have a decision to make. Ertz has been killing it lately, gotta stick with him right? What is Wentz is out?

This is the 1st round of the playoffs and my opponent has Lamar Jackson so I'm concerned haha (If this is the case you could consider playing M. Brown to potentially negate some of the passing damage Lamar will do, however, the 49ers present a tough challenge. All it takes is 1 big-play in standard though.)

Help me! Then @ me with your question(s)

My .02 cents.

18 hours ago, Motion said:

Amari Cooper VS Buf, Chris Carson VS Min or Sterling Shepard VS GB, no ppr

This is a tough one. I typically like to avoid Thursday matchups and Linval Joseph may or may not be back for this game against the Seahawks.

Think I'd lean towards Cooper, I doubt he gets shut out again.

3 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

So in a must-win situation for me....Who do I start at QB?

Dak Prescott vs Buffalo 
Jared Goff @ Arizona
Ryan Tannehill @ Indianapolis 

6 points per passing TD 

This is really tough.

I might ride the hot hand with Tannenhill. Matchup is there for Goff but he's struggled and its on the road where I think he is much worse.

3 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm in a must win situation and need advice (6 pts per TD pass). 

I have Dak and Brady currently on my team but think I will get Darnold if I put a WW claim in for him.  I've been leaning towards riding Dak like I have all season but I am worried about the underrated Buffalo D not allowing much in terms of passing and Dak putting up under 20.  

It's basically Dak or Darnold if I land him.  What should I do?

If you land Darnold you play him. I always like to avoid Thursday match-ups if at all possible.

2 hours ago, Nozizaki said:

I'm in a must win this week on yahoo (6 pts for Pass TD). All are listed in the order I currently consider them.

One of:

Matt Ryan @ New Orleans
Jared Goff @ Arizona
Philip Rivers @ Denver

And 3 of:

Christian Kirk vs Los Angeles Rams
Terry McLaurin @ Carolina
Will Fuller vs New England
AJ Brown @ Indianoplis
Kenny Golladay vs Chicago

Appreciate anyone's help.

As odd as it sounds I would probably lean towards Goff.

I'm going with Kirk, McLaurin, and AJ Brown.

Don't like Golladay vs. Chicago especially is Driskel is out and they're down to their 3rd string QB. I've also said it before but I like to avoid TNF if at all possible.

As for Fuller he has a tough matchup and that hammy could flare up at any moment. Big play potential is always there though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

As odd as it sounds I would probably lean towards Goff.

I'm going with Kirk, McLaurin, and AJ Brown.

Don't like Golladay vs. Chicago especially is Driskel is out and they're down to their 3rd string QB. I've also said it before but I like to avoid TNF if at all possible.

As for Fuller he has a tough matchup and that hammy could flare up at any moment. Big play potential is always there though.

I kind of assume that Hopkins will get shadowed by Gilmore and that the Texans won't be able to run the ball, and they have to move the ball somehow. Feel like Fuller has a good shot to get at least double digits.

Kind of with you on Goff and the other two receivers, though.

2 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

I kind of assume that Hopkins will get shadowed by Gilmore and that the Texans won't be able to run the ball, and they have to move the ball somehow. Feel like Fuller has a good shot to get at least double digits.

Kind of with you on Goff and the other two receivers, though.

I can get behind that logic for Fuller.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nozizaki said:

I'm in a must win this week on yahoo (6 pts for Pass TD). All are listed in the order I currently consider them.

One of:

Matt Ryan @ New Orleans
Jared Goff @ Arizona
Philip Rivers @ Denver

And 3 of:

Christian Kirk vs Los Angeles Rams
Terry McLaurin @ Carolina
Will Fuller vs New England
AJ Brown @ Indianoplis
Kenny Golladay vs Chicago

Appreciate anyone's help.

Goff, Kirk, Brown, Fuller

Currently sitting at 7-5 and in 3rd place. If I win and 2nd place guy loses I'll get a 1st round bye in the playoffs.

Here's what my current plan is for week 13:

QB: Brees/Wentz
RB1: Ezekiel Elliott (lock)
RB2: Mixon/Singletary/David Johnson
WR1: Michael Thomas (lock)
WR2: Chris Godwin (lock)
TE: Henry/Waller
FLEX: Waller/Singletary/Dede Westbrook/David Johnson/Golden Tate
Defense: Eagles/Vikings
K: Younghoe Koo (lock)

Need input on RB2 and FLEX positions. Likely not going with DJ but wanted to list him as part of roster.