Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

40 minutes ago, VIKINGS101011 said:

I have the same problem. I picked up Tannehill but it just doesnt feel right playing him over Brees. The Saints being at home makes it tough. 

Oakland hasn't played great QBs at home outside of Mahomes and Stafford but they have been solid against QBs when at home..

Another QB I forgot on that list is Rivers but boy he's been so bad as of late that I'm not even sure about him either.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I'm sitting here at my desk looking at the potential QBs I could play over Brees this week. Tannehill, Fitzmagic, Brissett and Mayfield. I just don't know if I feel confident enough in any of those to start them over Brees even in a tough  matchup

Being fair, I ran my projections last night and I have 2 of those guys ranked higher this week than Brees (Baker and Tannehill; I've also got Goff, Ryan, and Darnold projected to finish better than Brees - Brees didn't crack my Top 15 QB's this week).  I'm normally a backer of the start your studs and dance with who brung you argument, but I'm also a guy who ran that route last week with Lamar (at home) against the Niners defense and missed out on the playoffs because of it in that league.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Being fair, I ran my projections last night and I have 2 of those guys ranked higher this week than Brees (Baker and Tannehill; I've also got Goff, Ryan, and Darnold projected to finish better than Brees - Brees didn't crack my Top 15 QB's this week).  I'm normally a backer of the start your studs and dance with who brung you argument, but I'm also a guy who ran that route last week with Lamar (at home) against the Niners defense and missed out on the playoffs because of it in that league.

For me benching Brees, would leave a bad taste in my mouth from a previous decision YEARS ago. In 2012, I started Bryce Brown, who was on a tear, vs Cincy also a TNF game over Frank Gore who played NE. Brown scored 13 and Gore scored 29. The difference in point not only cost me in the first round of the playoffs but also a title. My team would of won in week 15 and 16. Also this is my home league that I have yet to won so it burns quite a bit when I think about it. 

Who would you guys start this week out of this lineup? 2 WRs, 2 RBs and FLEX

DeVante Parker vs NYJ

Allen Robinson vs Dallas

Kenny Golladay vs Minnesota 

OBJ vs Cincy

James Washington vs Arizona 

Leonard Fournette vs LAC

Chris Carson vs LAR

LeVeon Bell vs Miami

Kenyon Drake vs Pittsburgh 

Kareem Hunt vs Cincy

Lesean McCoy vs NE

Robert Mostert vs NO

2 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Need 2 WRs in my PPR league:

Calvin Ridley, Courtland Sutton, Robby Anderson, DJ Chark, or Deebo Samuel

Sutton & Anderson

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Who would you guys start this week out of this lineup? 2 WRs, 2 RBs and FLEX

DeVante Parker vs NYJ

Allen Robinson vs Dallas

Kenny Golladay vs Minnesota 

OBJ vs Cincy

James Washington vs Arizona 

Leonard Fournette vs LAC

Chris Carson vs LAR

LeVeon Bell vs Miami

Kenyon Drake vs Pittsburgh 

Kareem Hunt vs Cincy

Lesean McCoy vs NE

Robert Mostert vs NO

WR: Parker & Robinson

RB: Fournette & Carson

FLEX: Hunt

Here's my lineup going into this week's playoffs (12 Teams, 1/2 point PPR) and I'll put their opponent in parentheses:

QB Lamar Jackson (BUF)

RBs: Leveon Bell (MIA) and Chris Carson (LAR)

RB/WR: Melvin Gordon (JAX)

WRs: DJ Moore (ATL) and Sterling Shepard (PHI)

TE: Travis Kelce (NE)

FLEX: Zach Pascal (TB)

LB: Blake Martinez

D/ST: GB

Bench: Christian Kirk (PIT), Rashaad Penny (LAR), James Washington (ARI), AJ Brown (OAK), Cole Beasley (BAL), TY Hilton (out)

What should I do for my WR2 and FLEX spots?

Edited by Justwinning