Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

That's who I have starting right now, except I have Bell in instead of Hunt.  What makes you think Hunt's the better play this week?

I blanked on the matchup for Leveon. Hard to bench him against Miami. Im just a fan of what Hunt has done the past few weeks

• Like 1

I somehow made the playoffs in my 14 team auction league without any RBs. I mentioned it before somewhere but of course no one remembers so in my auction league my plan was to take two high priced WRs and wait for value I ended up upping the bid too far and ending up with 3 high priced WRs and no startable RBs so I felt screwed. Anyways those three WRs were Michael Thomas, Mike Evans and Keenan Allen in a league that has 3 WR starting spots so that turned out pretty well and one of the late RBs I took for a few $ was Miles Sanders who has been a pretty solid starter for the last several weeks and David Montgomery was dropped right before he took off now I also have the Steelers D so those spots are set. 

I need help on QB and flex. I have been going with Josh Allen as of late I also have Matt Ryan and just picked up Ryan tannehill because of the matchup is the best of the three. Josh Allen plays Baltimore and Tannehill plays Oakland.

My flex options are a slew of solid-ish RBs Guice is who I was planning on starting but I also have Snell, that new Miami starter Laird and Darwin Thompson. Is there any upside in starting any of them over Guice? 

League is PPR. Lutz is my kicker and Hunter Henry my TE. Assuming Sanders and Montgomery are safe I could go upside. 

Edited by kyle21121

PPR, need to pick 3:

• Kenny Golladay (@ Minnesota)
  • Chrsitian Kirk (vs Pitt)
  • Adam Thielen (vs Detroit)
  • John Ross (vs Cleveland)
  • Darius Slayton (vs Philadelphia)
  • Will Fuller (vs Denver)
  • Bo Scarbrough (@ Minnesota)
  • Alexander Mattison (vs Detroit)

Leaning playing them in the order they are in, assuming Dalvin Cook and Thielen both play, but open to suggestions. Obviously Mattison is a top 10 RB if Cook is out.

Edited by Nozizaki

31 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

PPR, need to pick 3:

Leaning playing them in the order they are in, assuming Dalvin Cook and Thielen both play, but open to suggestions. Obviously Mattison is a top 10 RB if Cook is out.

It doesn't sound like Thielen is playing. 

If Mattison gets the start then: Mattison, Golladay(although I think its close with Kirk), Fuller.

If not: Fuller, Golladay, and Scarbrough? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

It doesn't sound like Thielen is playing. 

If Mattison gets the start then: Mattison, Golladay(although I think its close with Kirk), Fuller.

If not: Fuller, Golladay, and Scarbrough? 

Why not Kirk over Scarbrough? Kirk probably has the higher floor and ceiling and can always throw in 4 or 5 extra points from catches? Scarbrough is just that likely to get a TD?

5 hours ago, Nozizaki said:

PPR, need to pick 3:

• Chrsitian Kirk(vs Pitt)

Honestly, I might be tempted to Flex Mattison over Thielen.  For one, I'm not confident Thielen plays AND that if he does he doesn't just tweak the hammy again.  Even if Dalvin starts, which I think he will, there's potential for re-injury, as well as strong potential (IMHO) that the Vikings go up big and Zimmer makes the smart play and pulls Cook to not risk re-injury and Mattison gets the time-burning touches late in the game.

Scarborough feels entirely TD-or-bust to me this week.  I don't want to start any Eli target that isn't Saquon or Evan Engram.  Fuller has major boom-or-bust potential; really would depend on how much confidence you have in your other starter to meet/exceed their projected floors because he could easily goose-egg you, too... and you don't want that in the fantasy playoffs.

Golladay and Kirk are givens.  In PPR formats, garbage time alone should be enough for them to put up respectable lines.

13 hours ago, Nozizaki said:

PPR, need to pick 3:

I'd go Kirk, Golladay, Scarborogh (assuming Dalvin Cook plays, otherwise Mattison for Bo)