Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

On 12/2/2019 at 12:31 PM, NcFinest9erFan said:

Tannehill was picked up last week.

Yeah, I just feel like there could be some buyer's remorse with Fitz and Brissett but as you mentioned, if Hilton plays then I MAY pick him up and start him. 

Well hopefully you ignored me and started Brees. Sorry man. Fitz screwed me too. They had such a high TD percentage in the redzone until yesterday.

I was right on Pascal and the Eagles D over Saints. 

1 minute ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Well hopefully you ignored me and started Brees. Sorry man. Fitz screwed me too. They had such a high TD percentage in the redzone until yesterday.

I was right on Pascal and the Eagles D over Saints. 

Well I went with Brees. But after all he did I'm down 12 with Alshon and Jake Elliott going vs Malcolm Jenkins. Need about 30 or so from those 2 to win and advance.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Lockett vs CAR or Deebo vs ATL PPR? 

Deebo has been as consistent as you could want. Pretty much 13 ish points every week. Lockett hasn't been the same since that shin injury, Russell has been in a funk. That being said, Id roll with Lockett just based on pure potential. He is due to bust out, and hopefully he is 100 recovered from the Shin + Flu. 

24 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Deebo has been as consistent as you could want. Pretty much 13 ish points every week. Lockett hasn't been the same since that shin injury, Russell has been in a funk. That being said, Id roll with Lockett just based on pure potential. He is due to bust out, and hopefully he is 100 recovered from the Shin + Flu. 

I'm favored if that makes a difference. I feel like I beat my opponent if I limit my bust games.

29 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Rolling with three 9ers this week vs ATL; Garappolo - Mosert - Deebo. Not sure how I feel about this. If the 9ers have a dud - I am roasted.

Other options would be Cousins - Laird OR Michel 

I actually could start that same trio this week. I have Jimmy G as my QB. I'm deciding between Deebo and Lockett and I'm starting to think about weather I should start Mostart over Miles Sanders or Devin Singletary.