Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

Despite my best efforts to sabotage my teams, I managed to find myself in the semi-finals.

In .5 PPR, pick one of Leveon Bell, Devonta Freeman, Ronald Jones II. Freeman and Bell have bad matchups but Freeman might be good since SF D looks kinda injured right now. ROJO might not get any carries. 

Other league, my team is a huge mess and I shouldn't be the 1 seed.

.5 ppr, can you help me pick the best 1RB/2WR/Flex configuration(only 1 RB because Derrick Henry is locked in for sure)? 

RBs: Kenyan Drake, ROJO, Damien Williams(probably out)
WRs: Robby Anderson, Courtlan Sutton, Curtis Samuel, Chris Conley, Anthony Miller TY Hilton(probably out)
TE: Hooper, Goedert(could theoretically flex whoever I don't start)

Leaning: Leaning Henry, ROJO, Drake, Sutton, and Miller and praying I don't get destroyed by Lamar tonight. 

Edited by skywindO2

21 minutes ago, ThirtyOne-EightyNine said:

Bell @ Ravens or Hooper @ 49ers? PPR league.

I don't like the Ravens matchup for Bell at all but I don't think flexing a TE is ever justifiable unless you manage to have both of Kelce and Kittle for some reason. That might be old school mentality and I'm probably wrong. 

Edited by skywindO2

43 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I don't like the Ravens matchup for Bell at all but I don't think flexing a TE is ever justifiable unless you manage to have both of Kelce and Kittle for some reason. That might be old school mentality and I'm probably wrong. 

I agree with this @ThirtyOne-EightyNine

Play your studs. Bell is closer to a stud than Hooper imo