Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

Matt Ryan @ SF OR Kirk Cousins @LAC?????

Really need some help here, both defenses are stingy and Matt Ryans ability to lay good eggs has me worried in the playoffs especially on the road, against the best D in NFL, without Ridley.

Im leaning Kirk but I dont know. There might be a lot of Matt Ryan garbage time points to be had.

5 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Matt Ryan @ SF OR Kirk Cousins @LAC?????

Really need some help here, both defenses are stingy and Matt Ryans ability to lay good eggs has me worried in the playoffs especially on the road, against the best D in NFL, without Ridley.

Im leaning Kirk but I dont know. There might be a lot of Matt Ryan garbage time points to be had.

Tough one, but I'd go with Ryan.  As you said, they're both stingy D's, but ATL basically has to rely on Ryan's arm to win whereas MIN could easily win without Kirk having a good day.

11 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Tough one, but I'd go with Ryan.  As you said, they're both stingy D's, but ATL basically has to rely on Ryan's arm to win whereas MIN could easily win without Kirk having a good day.

Tannehill is also on the wire but I just cant muster up the balls to start him over Matt Ryan and Kirk Cousins when Im the #1 seed in the playoffs haha

4 hours ago, soggywalnut14 said:

Laird or Conner this weekend?

Can't believe this is even a question. I have lesean/Damien Williams, dmontgomery, laird and conner at RB and have ridden Lamar's coattails to the semis. DMont is my RB1 :/

In full ppr I think Laird will be fine. So I would probably go there. If nonppr I would go Conner. 

I need QB advice.  I'm in the playoffs and have rolled with Dak all season long.  I claimed Tannehill off the WW this week and am considering starting him over Dak.

The Rams D has been playing well and Tannehill is facing a houston D that has been getting torched the last few games.  

I know this isn't the time to get cute but I feel like Tannehill has a higher ceiling this week and a similar floor to Dak.  

Who would you roll with and why?  Keep in mind Dak is at home in a controlled environment and Tannehill is playing outside.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I need QB advice.  I'm in the playoffs and have rolled with Dak all season long.  I claimed Tannehill off the WW this week and am considering starting him over Dak.

The Rams D has been playing well and Tannehill is facing a houston D that has been getting torched the last few games.  

I know this isn't the time to get cute but I feel like Tannehill has a higher ceiling this week and a similar floor to Dak.  

Who would you roll with and why?  Keep in mind Dak is at home in a controlled environment and Tannehill is playing outside.    

Play Tanny