11sanchez11

13 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Need to start 1 RB 2 WR and a flex.  PPR

QB: Watson

Rb:

WR: Michael Thomas

WR: Julio Jones 

Flex:

Choices: Nick Chubb, Marlon Mack, Tyler Lockette, Sterling Shepard, Christian Kirk 

Basically trying to decide if I start both backs or 1 and Lockette.  Mack has a great matchup or he’d usually be the odd man out. I finally benched Lockette last week and it bit me in the arse.  

What do you guys think?

Anyone????

On 12/18/2019 at 2:12 PM, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Seahawks D at Arizona 

or 

Colts D vs Panthers 

today's SEA injury report had Wagner, Clowney, Shaq Griffin, and Diggs as DNPs so I would look out for that

plus I would play Colts against the rookie who looked terrible in preseason anyways

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Every single website has Tanny + Ryan ranked right next to eachother this week and they flip flop around haha I hate this decision so much. Ryan has the better match up but he is very prone to dud games and I cannot afford him to have one of those dud games in the championship lol

Its also hard for me to sit Tanny who has been QB3 in fantasy since he took over when hes playing at home and they actually need to win. The Saints defense might not be the same on the road on grass as it is indoors on their home field.

Who’s more likely to be playing from behind? 

4 hours ago, KellChippy said:

No you’re not wrong. Going into championship week you ideally won’t have wrs or a te on a team that changed qbs. Maybe Moore won’t be affected, but with Allen we knew for sure he was going to get targets.  Maybe Olsen or Samuel do get an uptick in targets, but I certainly would avoid starting them if I can.  Too many unknowns, too risky.

Who are your options other than Moore?

Thank you for your response.

So my league has 2 WR spots, 1 RB/WR spot, and 1 FLEX

My lineup as of today:

QB: Lamar

RB: Carson, Bell

RB/WR: Gordon

WR: Moore, Perriman

TE: Kelce

FLEX: Deandre Washington (now that Jacobs is out)

Bench options: Kirk, Slayton, Shepard, and Gesicki

7 hours ago, ThirtyOne-EightyNine said:

Its hard to trust Mack. Especially if the colts play from behind. I'd go Lockett and Chub

Ahhh, hard to trust Mack you say.  Carolina has the worst run D in the league I believe, no? Who’s playing QB for them this week? I’m actually leaning Mack and trying to choose between Lockette and Chubb.  My gut is telling me too sit Chubb.  If Julio doesn’t play then it all works itself out anyway. 

4 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Ahhh, hard to trust Mack you say.  Carolina has the worst run D in the league I believe, no? Who’s playing QB for them this week? I’m actually leaning Mack and trying to choose between Lockette and Chubb.  My gut is telling me too sit Chubb.  If Julio doesn’t play then it all works itself out anyway. 

Well look at what Mack has done since returning. He doesnt get any passes thrown his way or seem to be the go to guy again yet. Chubb will at least get more touches to do something even if its against a better defense. I have both in the finals in my league too and not sure who to start.

2 hours ago, ThirtyOne-EightyNine said:

Well look at what Mack has done since returning. He doesnt get any passes thrown his way or seem to be the go to guy again yet. Chubb will at least get more touches to do something even if its against a better defense. I have both in the finals in my league too and not sure who to start.

I could start both and sit Lockette.  Mack played two good run defenses those weeks. Now he’s playing a bad one. I think I have to let him loose. 

1 hour ago, Slateman said:

Drew Brees or Jared Geoff? Is Brees going to play more than a half?

Why would he only play a half? It’s in Tennessee. TENNESSEE is pretty good. They’re playoff lives are in the line. Saints also playing for a bye still also. I don’t get your thought process. The line is only 2.5 

11 hours ago, Rsilva2516 said:

In the finals and need some help with two different teams. I need two WRs out of

DJ Moore vs Indy,  Woods vs 49ers, Brown vs saints, Kirk vs Seahawks

And one QB out of - fitzpatrick, jimmy g, or Wentz 

I would go Woods and Brown. QB I can’t call for you.