Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

19 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

If McLaurin goes off tonight vs the Bears....Do you even wrestle with the idea of starting him over Michael Thomas until Drew Brees comes back?

I ask again ...lol

I love this guy, but I can't find a way to get him in my lineup. my 3 WRs are Thomas/Allen/Cooks and I don't think I can bench any of them. Might start McLaurin weeks 6 and 7 though, Thomas has really tough match-ups @Jags and @Bears. 

25 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I ask again ...lol

I love this guy, but I can't find a way to get him in my lineup. my 3 WRs are Thomas/Allen/Cooks and I don't think I can bench any of them. Might start McLaurin weeks 6 and 7 though, Thomas has really tough match-ups @Jags and @Bears. 

I traded Scary Terry for Boyd so I might have just gotten hoodwink'd.

I think the only one I would bench for TM is Cooks because that LAR offense is hit and miss and Goff loves him some Kupp. Michael Thomas will get his every week, IMO.

Do we risk it all and fire up the disappointing Mike Williams @MIA this week? Or pick a more conservative option.

Need to start 2 WRs, 1 FLEX between Amari Cooper (@NO), Marquise Brown (CLE), Terry McLaurin (@NYG), Mike Williams (@MIA), David Montgomery (MIN) and DK Metcalf (@ARI).

Leaning with the bolded options.

47 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Do we risk it all and fire up the disappointing Mike Williams @MIA this week? Or pick a more conservative option.

Need to start 2 WRs, 1 FLEX between Amari Cooper (@NO), Marquise Brown (CLE), Terry McLaurin (@NYG), Mike Williams (@MIA), David Montgomery (MIN) and DK Metcalf (@ARI).

Leaning with the bolded options.

Think you hit the nail on the head with the bolded. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I start Boyd instead of Michel in the Flex this week right?

0.5 PPR. Bills Defense is solid and Michel is uh, bad.

Couldn't go wrong either way. Bills defense is solid but I still think the Patriots roll. However, Michel's value will probably be TD dependent. Boyd will continue to be peppered with targets and has the higher floor IMO. You can pretty much bank on 6 receptions for 70 yards every week.

• Like 1