Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

Need to decide on one FLEX between these 3 in 0.5 PPR:

Tyrell Williams @ IND

Miles Sanders @ GB

Emmanuel Sanders vs. JAX

I lost Saquon and am down Kittle on his bye this week so I feel like this may be a week where I need to roll the dice to manufacture a win and am starting to talk myself in to Miles Sanders against a Packers D that just let Lindsay go wild on them. Doesn't help that Manny Sanders against JAX is a matchup that scares me. 

I have CMC, Henry, Carson, Jones at RB

I have Juju, Lockett, Hilton, Kupp at WR

I have Hooper and Dissly

Half point per reception.

I need 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 flex, 1 te.

Im 100% going CMC at rb, then leaning henry for rb2

Im 100% going Kupp and Lockett at WR. 

Flex im torn between Carson or Juju

TE im leaning Dissly bc of cards

What do you guys think?

4 hours ago, Danger said:

Carlos Hyde vs Carolina

or

Sony Michel @ Buffalo

I've been pretty disappointed with Michel so far this year, I have Kamara as my RB1, but I basically have no RB2 this year with Michel being a bust.

i hate it, by I probably lean toward Hyde. That defense in Buffalo is no joke, and now we are back to having all Patriots running backs available (White missed last game). 

4 hours ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Need to decide on one FLEX between these 3 in 0.5 PPR:

Tyrell Williams @ IND

Miles Sanders @ GB

Emmanuel Sanders vs. JAX

I lost Saquon and am down Kittle on his bye this week so I feel like this may be a week where I need to roll the dice to manufacture a win and am starting to talk myself in to Miles Sanders against a Packers D that just let Lindsay go wild on them. Doesn't help that Manny Sanders against JAX is a matchup that scares me. 

I'd probably roll with Williams. Sanders on the road on a thursday night game is a no for me by default. I never start marginal fantasy starters on short weeks on the road. I've even been known to sit studs. Sanders could be an interesting play - I think I'd probably keep an eye on the Ramsey situation. I don't like the matchup, but if Ramsey refuses to play or anything, it's not off the table. 

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

start either golladay v. KC, shepard v. WAS, or godwin v. LAR

my instincts say shep v. WAS

Godwin is a little banged up and not practicing right now, so I'm going to exclude him for the time being just because I don't know the severity of the injury. 

PPR, I may be more inclined to start Shepard to be honest. I honestly don't think that Gallman is that good as a runner, and I wouldn't be surprised if they put the ball in Jones' hand a lot. Detroit will certainly be playing down, which should mean potential garbage time stats. I don't think that you can go wrong with Golloday either. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SimsZilla said:

Flex im torn between Carson or Juju

TE im leaning Dissly bc of cards

What do you guys think?

Probably JuJu and Dissly. Hooper isn't anything special that you would ignore potential great matchups like the Cards, and Dissly has put up nice statlines in two out of three. I may be inclined to go with Carson at flex if Penny is out, but if he's playing, I think I just want to see what that dynamic now looks like with all of Carson's fumbles. 

19 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'd probably roll with Williams. Sanders on the road on a thursday night game is a no for me by default. I never start marginal fantasy starters on short weeks on the road. I've even been known to sit studs. Sanders could be an interesting play - I think I'd probably keep an eye on the Ramsey situation. I don't like the matchup, but if Ramsey refuses to play or anything, it's not off the table. 

Yeah it seems like the most logical play here is Tyrell but I dunno, it makes me nervous. Only 3 targets last week even though they were playing from behind all game - and while I know this isn't the sort of thing that should fully swing decisions, it's also on my mind that I'm starting Josh Jacobs and it feels weird starting two pieces of a bad Oakland offense when they've looked like butt the past 2 weeks. 

Mike Williams or Justin Jackson @ MIA ? .5 ppr

Kind of an interesting one. On one hand, Mike Williams is probably the better player with higher upside. The problem is that Rivers seems to have blinders on for allen right now, and if they get up an early lead they may run the ball a lot. He just isn't getting targets. I thought he would be a monster over the middle this year out of the slot but it hasn't happened yet. 

Jackson hasn't gotten a lot of work but with Gordon back next week, maybe they try to limit Eckler's touches and give Jackson a lot of extra work this week in a game they will be up by two scores? Hes a good player but they don't seem to trust him or something, idk.

I hate using players on TNF. However I'm starting Adams for obvious reasons. Lost Barkley. Need three .5 ppr. Thanks!

Arod vs Eagles for the Hook

L.Jackson vs Clev

Flex

Mecole Hardman KC

D Freeman ARL

Darrell William's KC

TE

Waller or Dissly

18 hours ago, Forge said:

Probably JuJu and Dissly. Hooper isn't anything special that you would ignore potential great matchups like the Cards, and Dissly has put up nice statlines in two out of three. I may be inclined to go with Carson at flex if Penny is out, but if he's playing, I think I just want to see what that dynamic now looks like with all of Carson's fumbles. 

So ended up trading dissly for Tyrell Williams. So looks like I’m going hooper lol. Thanks