Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

yes, please pick him up. He's a low end TE1 for me, probably better than most FA TEs in the pool.

In a 10 team league ... I'm thinking of grabbing Chris Herndon ... to sit on the bench the whole season [behind Kittle].
At 3-1 [1 lost from the Saquon injury] and first place, I'm thinking about reducing risk for a Kittle injury in the playoffs.

Edited by CriminalMind
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

In a 10 team league ... I'm thinking of grabbing Chris Herndon ... to sit on the bench the whole season [behind Kittle].
At 3-1 [1 lost from the Saquon injury] and first place, I'm thinking about reducing risk for a Kittle injury in the playoffs.

I had him on my team then Adams got hurt and I had to pick up another WR, Robby Anderson, Since sterling shepard plays MN this week.

I am hoping I can land Herndon again this week and just hold him for week 6 when Waller is out.

0.5 PPR / 10 Team

Need a FLEX.

Tyler Boyd vs ARI - John Ross is hurt, but Monday night didn't inspire me much.
Sony Michel @ WAS - Skins give up 140 YDS/game on the ground. Never have any idea what BB is gonna do with his backs.
Allen Robinson @ OAK (London) - Probably going to get 5+ targets. Oakland's secondary isn't great, but Chase Daniel is a thing now.
Cole Beasley @ TEN - PPR darling but has yet to find the endzone. Mark Barkley is throwing to him though. 
MVS @ DAL - Likely the #1/2 option with Vante out. 

Edited by Fl0nkerton

2 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

0.5 PPR / 10 Team

Need a FLEX.

Tyler Boyd vs ARI - John Ross is hurt, but Monday night didn't inspire me much.
Sony Michel @ WAS - Skins give up 140 YDS/game on the ground. Never have any idea what BB is gonna do with his backs.
Allen Robinson @ OAK (London) - Probably going to get 5+ targets. Oakland's secondary isn't great, but Chase Daniel is a thing now.
Cole Beasley @ TEN - PPR darling but has yet to find the endzone. Mark Barkley is throwing to him though. 
MVS @ DAL - Likely the #1/2 option with Vante out. 

Probably rolling with Boyd even after that MNF dud

All leagues PPR

LEAGUE 1

Larry Fitz vs CIN, Alshon vs NYJ or Marlon Mack (if healthy) vs KC?

LEAGUE 2

Pick 2 FLEX: Mike Williams (if healthy) vs DEN, Miles Sanders vs NYJ, Chris Thompson vs NE, Robbie Anderson vs PHI, Will Dissly vs LAR, Terry McLaurin (if healthy) vs NE, Geromino Allison vs DAL

LEAGUE 3

Sony Michel vs WAS, Matt Brieda vs CLE, Tevin Coleman vs CLE, Damien Williams (if healthy) vs IND

LEAGUE 4

Agholor vs NYJ or Anthony Miller vs OAK (yes those are really my best 2 options....lol) 

Edited by EaglesPeteC

So I’m stuck. I have to pick an RB2 and a flex. .5 ppr 

Derrick Henry

Aaron Jones

Chris Carson 

then I have Hilton or JuJu but I’m leaning for two of the rbs. Himton I want to flex but worried about his availability. I’m torn

Edited by SimsZilla

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I use Sleeper and MFL because I’m a man 

I've never heard of either of those. People actually use that?

It's not just like, you, your wife, Matts, and Kirk Cousins, there are actually other people who use it?

56 minutes ago, Danger said:

I've never heard of either of those. People actually use that?

It's not just like, you, your wife, Matts, and Kirk Cousins, there are actually other people who use it?

Yes, I use it too. It's actually very popular

The info they give you about players is more updated and they also give you snap counts along with different trends etc