Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

struggling with this:

.5 ppr need 2

Ronald Jones @ NO

Miles Sanders vs NYJ

Sutton @ LAC 

Loved what I saw from Jones last week. He was on the field at the end of the game and broke a ton of tackles. not a great matchup considering how strong that defense is up front

Sanders finally looked like the guy I thought I was drafting and theyve had an extra long week. I think they might get up by a score or two and continue to run the ball. Howard got all the goal line work but that doesnt necessarily mean he will get all of it this week

Sutton could have a good matchup depending on how the chargers want to cover him in a game denver will probably throw the ball a fair amount

9 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Keesan Johnson??? (Ppr)

I’m thinking of flexing him this week over Jacobs, Sony, Ronald Jones , Mclaurin

+excellent matchup 

+injuries to Byrd and Kirk 

+Cardinals going to throw it 50 times 

Clever or crazy??

Lil of both probably.  He got out snapped last week by Trent Sherfield and Arizona added Pharoh Cooper.   He's a guy I'm contemplating buying down on in my main DFS lineup.

.5 PPR, struggling to decide between Courtland Sutton and Curtis Samuel for my flex.

I feel like it should just be Sutton without a question but Samuel looks like a ticking time bomb that's going to blow up in a huge way eventually. I'm assuming TY Hilton is playing so my starters are Hilton and OBJ. 

14 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Keesan Johnson??? (Ppr)

I’m thinking of flexing him this week over Jacobs, Sony, Ronald Jones , Mclaurin

+excellent matchup 

+injuries to Byrd and Kirk 

+Cardinals going to throw it 50 times 

Clever or crazy??

don't do it

I would go Ron Jones

5 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

LeSean McCoy or Damien Williams?

I'd be starting Shady.  I expect this to be a comfortable KC win which means they'll be in more running situations for the second half of the game.  Damien and Darrell have looked almost interchangeable where as McCoy has looked like far and away the best runner of the 3.  I'd be worried about Darrell Williams cutting into Damien Williams snap share.