Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

25 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Damoen Williams vs. IND or Jordan Howard vs. NYJ.

Tough but I think both are fine.

Howard played over 50% of snaps last week. And has gotten all the goal line carries the last two weeks. 

I would probably go Howard cause DWill's usage is kinda unknown at this point. 

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

As a flex, sure.

What does this even mean??? Do you settle for less out of your flex or put a high risk/high reward player in at flex as long as you feel good about the rest of your lineup? I don’t get it because I’m my estimation.... a spot is a spot, regardless of “designation”.

9 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

What does this even mean??? Do you settle for less out of your flex or put a high risk/high reward player in at flex as long as you feel good about the rest of your lineup? I don’t get it because I’m my estimation.... a spot is a spot, regardless of “designation”.

It means you are starting two better players than him at RB1 and RB2. 

I wasn't specifically saying the position, more about the ranking. 

So RB1 is 1-12. RB2s are ranked 13-24. Flex would be 25-36. 

If you are starting him as your best RB, I would not feel good about it lol. If he is your 3rd best RB in your lineup, that's fine. 

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

It means you are starting two better players than him at RB1 and RB2. 

I wasn't specifically saying the position, more about the ranking. 

So RB1 is 1-12. RB2s are ranked 13-24. Flex would be 25-36. 

If you are starting him as your best RB, I would not feel good about it lol. If he is your 3rd best RB in your lineup, that's fine. 

Ok. Starting Kamara, Julio and Cooper. I can start Gordon OR Diggs/Shepherd/Dorsette.... toubstarting Gordon comfortably or one of the others??? PPR 

7 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Ok. Starting Kamara, Julio and Cooper. I can start Gordon OR Diggs/Shepherd/Dorsette.... toubstarting Gordon comfortably or one of the others??? PPR 

I would probably go Diggs, SS, Gordon, Dorsett. In that order.

But I would be fine playing any of them as a flex. 

55 minutes ago, BRAZEN said:

Marquise Brown vs. PiT or Phillip Dorsett vs. WSH? 10 team PPR

I have this gut feeling about Dorsett today. I’m fighting hard on who I want as my last roster spot myself. 

Gordon

Thompson

Diggs

Shepherd

Dorsett

I’m form on who to play and it doesn’t help when I have that feeling about Dorsett as he and Thomson are obviously the lower options in theory.

13 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

I have this gut feeling about Dorsett today. I’m fighting hard on who I want as my last roster spot myself. 

Gordon

Thompson

Diggs

Shepherd

Dorsett

I’m form on who to play and it doesn’t help when I have that feeling about Dorsett as he and Thomson are obviously the lower options in theory.

Would that Gordon be Josh, or Melvin? If it's the former, I would go Josh Gordon.