Packers Cuts Thread

Packerraymond

I get nervous this time of year.  Gute has made some very My Guy decisions already to the detriment of our team.  Thankfully there aren’t many Thompson guys left, but there are a couple.  

If Crosby gets cut I’m gonna get an endless amount of toad a sos while they sit back and laugh and I’ll be sitting there sad because, although I don’t like Crosby or anything, it would be pretty stupid to give the Bears a solid kicker.  Especially after the Vikings just traded a 5th round pick for a kicker that is failing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Imagining playing in the opening game we should be one of the first teams to announce cuts. They usually trickle in for us versus some teams that just release the entire list.

Post all cuts in here as they happen.

You going to update the OP with the cuts list as they come in? 

7 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Boy. In baseball the NYY's are signing guys, have them throw an inning or two then releasing them.....I'm sure with some nice parting gifts. 

Wonder if this guy's slated for our PS.

Edited by Leader

26 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I don't understand this. We sign him to the roster by paying him a small salary but with no practices or preseason games to evaluate him we suddenly cut him less than a day later just so we can put him on the practice squad. What a waste of money.  Surely we would save money just by waiting a day or two and then adding him to the practice squad.

Edited by Chili