The "Kick the Tires" Thread (Other Teams Cuts)

Packerraymond

Just now, Norm said:

He's not as good anymore as I think people believe he is, but yeah he won't make it to us I'd guess. I'm assuming waiver order has reset by now? I don't have a clue how that works anymore either

Yea, goes by record after Week 3 I believe. So we're like....29th probably? 

33 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

We gotta get Corey Liuget. 

PFF score of 69.1.  I wonder why the Raiders cut him.  He probably sucks, but he might suck less than Lowry. 

He'd be a good stop-gap player to get us to the end of the season at worst. 

Josh Gordon is done. If he can't produce in New England, he certainly won't produce in Green Bay. Just be happy we've got some reliable guys despite the fact that none of them are spectacular players.

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

If we let Gordon go the Niners or Saints, I'm going to be profoundly pissed. Hoping for a non-contending AFC team here. 

I'm hoping for a team like the Colts or Texans. Not anyone we have to worry about, good enough that Josh doesn't end up in a bad cultured locker room and turn to substance abuse again cause I don't wish that on anyone.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm hoping for a team like the Colts or Texans. Not anyone we have to worry about, good enough that Josh doesn't end up in a bad cultured locker room and turn to substance abuse again cause I don't wish that on anyone.

So basically, just keep him out of Cleveland. 

19 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

If we let Gordon go the Niners or Saints, I'm going to be profoundly pissed. Hoping for a non-contending AFC team here. 

I don't think that New England would have let him go if he was capable of being productive this year.

This thing screams of him going off the rails psychologically again, since they released him after a relatively minor injury. I could be wrong, but I don't see him helping the niners or saints if he goes there.