The "Kick the Tires" Thread (Other Teams Cuts)

Packerraymond

13 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I could live with that for sure.

16 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I would give GB 2020 1st and 2nd for MIA 2020 2nd and Minkah Fitzpatrick

I could live with this also.  I had the thought of Packers #1 and #4 in 2020, Jackson, Redmond and Lazard for Dolphins #2 and Fitzpatrick.  They get two draft picks and 3 young players for their rebuild.

4 minutes ago, jleisher said:

I could live with this also.  I had the thought of Packers #1 and #4 in 2020, Jackson, Redmond and Lazard for Dolphins #2 and Fitzpatrick.  They get two draft picks and 3 young players for their rebuild.

now we're just getting too complicated lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Macc_Aviv said:

I have a strange feeling that Minkah is actually going to end up in Green Bay. 

He was my favorite player at Bama and I’ll be the first to buy his jersey if we actually trade for him.  Pettine would absolutely love his fit with this secondary.   Not getting my hopes up tho.  

Edited by thrILL!
stupid autocorrect

5 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Didn't Rodgers spend some time with that kid ... some draft production thing he was involved with at the time?

He did...

I wouldn't be giving up our 1st and 2nd, but I would be happy to give up two 2nds for both guys unless we can only give up a 3rd for Rosen. I suspect younger players would be part of any package like that...

2 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Looked at their roster and their guards outside of Dieter have no potential. Maybe see if they want Lane Taylor? 

Does Dieter fit our scheme? If he were, we could probably get away with sending Taylor, who is a proven commodity, along with a 3rd and a 6th and maybe snag Dieter and Minkah.

Just now, Joe said:

Does Dieter fit our scheme? If he were, we could probably get away with sending Taylor, who is a proven commodity, along with a 3rd and a 6th and maybe snag Dieter and Minkah.

I really doubt they’ll be willing to trade him on top of Minkah unless they’re really intent on just entirely bottoming out. That offensive line has next to nothing right now. I’d just be interested in seeing if someone like Taylor would appeal to them while they draft/develop another one. 

• Like 1