The "Kick the Tires" Thread (Other Teams Cuts)

Packerraymond

2 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

I really doubt they’ll be willing to trade him on top of Minkah unless they’re really intent on just entirely bottoming out. That offensive line has next to nothing right now. I’d just be interested in seeing if someone like Taylor would appeal to them while they draft/develop another one. 

Well they've made it clear that they are tanking; no doubt about it. 

Just so I'm clear, you're saying that we should trade Taylor for Dieter straight up? I'd like to think Taylor's worth much more than Dieter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

Well they've made it clear that they are tanking; no doubt about it. 

Just so I'm clear, you're saying that we should trade Taylor for Dieter straight up? I'd like to think Taylor's worth much more than Dieter.

Nah I mean see if they prefer Taylor as a throw in piece over someone like Josh Jackson along with the pick 

Taylor and a 2nd for Minkah and a 3rd?

sounds decent enough to me 

Edited by Rodjahs12

2 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Nah I mean see if they prefer Taylor as a throw in piece over someone like Josh Jackson along with the pick 

Taylor and a 2nd for Minkah and a 3rd?

sounds decent enough to me 

That'd be highway robbery...

....let's do it! :D

• Like 1

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

Yeah on second thought that value sucks for them lol I’d probably just do it Taylor and a 2nd for Minkah straight up no pick attached 

We could probably get them to add the 3rd round pick. No joke. They'd be moving up 5-10 spots while we'd essentially keep a mid Day 2 pick.

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i joined this site specifically for those 32 gm mock offseasons tbh 

I never did one here, but I kinda watched one. They were 5x as crazy where I did them. One year a team had zero original players on their team...

Tom Brady got traded EVERY year. The trades would have like 9 guys on one side and 4 would get cut two days later. It was all so stupid.