The "Kick the Tires" Thread (Other Teams Cuts)

Packerraymond

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

As badly as I wanted Khalil Mack, I pretty much don't want Ramsey at all...

Yep this, i think this is the kind if kid we want to stay away from. Lots of talent but a big mouth and me first player. We will have to pay JA and King if he stays healthy we are strong at the position. I would have taken Fitz of Miami's hands that would have been a way better first to give up and a way better deal for us.

• Like 2

No way do I want Ramsey in our locker room. Way too much of a "me first"/"gimme all the damn money" guy. However Sanders and/or Drake are both intriguing ideas. Even AJ Green would be a nice addition, depending on what his contract is. Think Rison, but a bit less brash.

1 hour ago, PACKRULE said:

Yep this, i think this is the kind if kid we want to stay away from. Lots of talent but a big mouth and me first player. We will have to pay JA and King if he stays healthy we are strong at the position. I would have taken Fitz of Miami's hands that would have been a way better first to give up and a way better deal for us.

Anyone who openly asks for a trade cuts his asking price in half for me. 2 number 1’s is crazy

45 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

zettel is more off ball rushing backer i think. i don't know if he's good, but i'd prefer the mystery on the field rather than fack 

I guess he's in that 270 range, I thought he was a little bigger. If memory serves me at all he's super stiff though. Cant argue with less Fack.

11 minutes ago, Norm said:

I'd make fun of this to mess with Gute but this stuff goes on all year 'round

Always boo Gute. We cant be letting him get comfortable yet. Someones gotta do it.

Just now, HighCalebR said:

I guess he's in that 270 range, I thought he was a little bigger. If memory serves me at all he's super stiff though. Cant argue with less Fack.

Always boo Gute. We cant be letting him get comfortable yet. Someones gotta do it.

Nah I like almost everything he's done. I just hate he gets a pass for **** that the past dude wouldn't get. Be intellectually honest.

GM of the year at the moment. Probably easily. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MantyWrestler said:

Anyone who openly asks for a trade cuts his asking price in half for me. 2 number 1’s is crazy

Meh. He's "stuck" too. His value isn't that of Mack but it's ******* close. 

Minkah just went for more than original pick. Granted you lost some rookie deal BUT saved some SB money. 

• Like 1