The "Kick the Tires" Thread (Other Teams Cuts)

Packerraymond

35 minutes ago, 15412 said:

I know we're all focused and hoping for a playmaker on offense but Brent Urban just got cut.  Could he help this team being he did have some success as a Raven?  We need to get more from our D-Line....

I like that move, but he's going to have to play with a chip on his shoulder. It'd be nice if he turned out to be Howard Green 2010...

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Joe said:

I like that move, but he's going to have to play with a chip on his shoulder. It'd be nice if he turned out to be Howard Green 2010...

I was just going to post this..I have been wondering who was going to be Howard Green.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Wolfe's a damn good player when healthy, not sure how healthy he is though, and also not sure that's the personality they would be excited about in the locker room.

His personality now or 8 years ago? I don't know anything about him. But just read a couple articles. Seems like a guy I'd love in the locker room.

• Like 1

About Atkins...I freely admit that I don't know what kind of player he is now....  My mind goes back 4 years or so when he was a dominating force.

I went to PFF....Here is what I found.

He's just "okay" now, but he's playing football at a lower level than he has in the past.  And he's 31.  

2015, overall score of 91.2.

2016 overall score of 87.

2017 overall score of 90.7.

2018 overall score of 83.5.

2019 overall score of 72.5.

Clark is a 69.  Adams is a 42.8.  Lowry is a 56.8.  Lancaster is a 68.9.  For reference.

Contract wise, he's under contract for another 3 years after this one at $14M plus every season.  There's an "out" after this year, though.

Yah, not an ideal contract to take on.