The "Kick the Tires" Thread (Other Teams Cuts)

Packerraymond

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

Time to get Ramsey then right! Keep the pipe dreams alive.

Nahhhhhhhhhhh. I'll pass on him.....but it will be interesting to see which (if any) of the teams that lose out on Minka make a play for Ramsey.

I hope WA gets Minka. He'll kinda disappear and not strengthen a contending team.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

The good get better and stay good.

Wish we'd do that once in awhile but we just dont take chances.

Was really hoping they were able to get Schneider back as their GM. WAsn't a knock against Gute, he was just unproven(and still is really) and we already have seen the success that Schneider has created in Seattle

If it's between Dallas and Seattle, I'd rather Minkah end up in Seattle. At least in that scenario, GB wouldn't have to worry about facing that team until potentially the playoffs. They face the Cowboys in a few weeks so I'd rather they NOT improve their team

• Like 1

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Was really hoping they were able to get Schneider back as their GM. WAsn't a knock against Gute, he was just unproven(and still is really) and we already have seen the success that Schneider has created in Seattle

If it's between Dallas and Seattle, I'd rather Minkah end up in Seattle. At least in that scenario, GB wouldn't have to worry about facing that team until potentially the playoffs. They face the Cowboys in a few weeks so I'd rather they NOT improve their team

Schneider's draft kinda sucks ever since his drunk buddy had to resign...now he just trades for everyone so he stops drafting busts.

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Nahhhhhhhhhhh. I'll pass on him.....but it will be interesting to see which (if any) of the teams that lose out on Minka make a play for Ramsey.

I hope WA gets Minka. He'll kinda disappear and not strengthen a contending team.

Yeah, well we aren't getting him either way. I just want everyone to pretend it's possible like with Minkah lol

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

Seattle came out of nowhere to get Clowney. I wouldn't count us out on Fitzpatrick.

I don't see the Packers doing that.  Speaking out loud here, when was the last time the Packers made a significant in-season move?  I honestly can't remember one.  Had to be pre-Ted Thompson.

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I don't see the Packers doing that.  Speaking out loud here, when was the last time the Packers made a significant in-season move?  I honestly can't remember one.  Had to be pre-Ted Thompson.

Definitely something during the Ron Wolf era. He was never shy about making moves

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I'll pay for the diesel to drive that Brinks truck to GB.

From your big modding bonus for silencing Outpost today I'm sure.

We can't trade for him though. He did naughty things to coach. We only trade those guys away.