The "Kick the Tires" Thread (Other Teams Cuts)

Packerraymond

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

I worry the staff doesnt view the jump from Lowry to Wolfe is big enough to make the investment.

I was thinking the same thing about Williams; initially I thought that would be an awesome move but so far this year it seems he hasnt played all that well. I still think we need someone who can help with the run and get some penetration and a RS. 

3 minutes ago, Reaper said:

I was thinking the same thing about Williams; initially I thought that would be an awesome move but so far this year it seems he hasnt played all that well. I still think we need someone who can help with the run and get some penetration and a RS. 

I don't like how much they like Lowry.

• Like 1

Just now, TheOnlyThing said:

You may be right that Ogletree suck.

But playin on that ****ty Giants defense, Ogletree has a PFF grade of 66.9. 

Blake is at 62.4.

Blake is better than Ogletree, PFF is only a small piece of player evaluation, plus we don't know how long that wrist has hurt him. Seems it's not healing with him playing every week so they wrapped it in a cast. Martinez is having a down year, but you aren't going to find a LB on the market capable of replacing him.

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Blake is better than Ogletree, PFF is only a small piece of player evaluation, plus we don't know how long that wrist has hurt him. Seems it's not healing with him playing every week so they wrapped it in a cast. Martinez is having a down year, but you aren't going to find a LB on the market capable of replacing him.

I don't dislike Martinez as much as some and have been wondering whether his passivity is related to the injury because he just looks different, and not in a good way, this season.

I also very much doubt that they are going to replace their defensive signal caller at this point.

8 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

I don't dislike Martinez as much as some and have been wondering whether his passivity is related to the injury because he just looks different, and not in a good way, this season.

I also very much doubt that they are going to replace their defensive signal caller at this point.

That is slowly becoming the only thing he can hang his hat on. Line of scrimmage LB only.