53 Man Roster and Cuts thread

Danger

20 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Nate Gerry still being on the team is the bane of my existence.

The fact that we kept 6 LBers and 5 Safeties tells me Howie is letting go of at least one of Sendejo or Fort by the week 10 deadline.

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

The fact that we kept 6 LBers and 5 Safeties tells me Howie is letting go of at least one of Sendejo or Fort by the week 10 deadline.

Yeah most likely Fort but I like him as a back up. It’s just too bad we didn’t wait to sign one of them after it wouldn’t have affected comp picks.

We definitely thought Ajayi or someone else would get signed.

Scandrick is going to find his way back on the team. 5 CBs and 2 are banged up. It does speak well about Darby’s health but still doesn’t ignore the fact that he’s missed the whole preseason. 

And I fully expect a 3rd TE to get signed once Howie scours the FA pool. 

39 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So what's the current 53 man roster?

QB: Wentz, McCown, Suds

RB: Howard, Sanders, Clement, Sproles

WR: AJ, DJ, Nelly, JJ, Hollins 

TE: Ertz, Goedert

OL: Peters, Seumalo, Kelce, Brooks, LJ, Dillard, Big V, Mailata, Pryor, Herbig 

DE: Barnett, BG, Curry, Hall, Sweat, Miller 

DT: Cox, Jackson, Timmy, Ridgeway

LB: Bradham, KGH, Brown, Gerry, Fort, Edwards

CB: Darby, Jones, Douglas, Maddox, LeBlanc

S: Jenkins, McCleod, Sendejo, Cyprien, Ford 

ST: Elliott,  Johnston, Lovato 

PUP: Mills

IR: Ostman, Rodgers, Johnson 

15 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Normally this would concern me but I'm guessing 3 RB that can line up out of the slot potentially make up the difference?

The WR shouldn’t concern you. That’s pretty deep. And they’ll sign a TE once Howie finds someone on the scrap heap. 

7 hours ago, Jroc04 said:
7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Normally this would concern me but I'm guessing 3 RB that can line up out of the slot potentially make up the difference?

The WR shouldn’t concern you. That’s pretty deep. And they’ll sign a TE once Howie finds someone on the scrap heap. 

Only WR that didn't miss time do to injury last year, is a Rookie? Not saying we needed to carry 6 but those 5 aren't the poster boys for health either.  2 TE? Not sure who they are targeting , should be interesting. 

23 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Only WR that didn't miss time do to injury last year, is a Rookie? Not saying we needed to carry 6 but those 5 aren't the poster boys for health either.  2 TE? Not sure who they are targeting , should be interesting. 

They’ll sign another TE. You can never predict injury but with Goedert in an expanded role one would think that it’ll minimize injury risk with the WRs. There’s no problem at that position.