Danger

53 Man Roster and Cuts thread

13 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

He's on the Skins now too.  He any good?  Our DL is already stacked so I doubt he gets any real PT unless we have significant injuries.

Solid guy, deserves to be on a roster

19 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Dak is now the 2nd best QB on his team with the signing of Thorson 

Cue Matts coming in here comparing Thorson to a cross between Peyton Manning and Dan Marino in 3.....2.....1........

On 8/31/2019 at 10:47 PM, Jroc04 said:

OL: Herbig

S:  Ford 

Biggest shockers to me are Herbig and Ford over Singleton but I guess a 4th safety and 4rd Guard are more important than a 7th LB.

On 9/1/2019 at 12:06 PM, Kiltman said:

Toth, who seems destined for our practice squad, claimed

Not surprised. We already have Dillard looking awesome, Vaitai as a passable swing tackle, and Mailata as our developmental guy. He lost the numbers game.

On 9/1/2019 at 2:45 PM, Jroc04 said:

Also:

PS: 

OG Sua Opeta

LB Alex Singleton

TE Alex Ellis

I'm thrilled about all of these. All showed flashes in camp of being legitimate developmental guys.

On 9/1/2019 at 4:21 PM, ninjapirate said:

This may be the most talented practice squads we've ever had. I'd have no problem with any of these guys getting snaps if we were in an injury bind.

Craig James CB from MN...

23y/o S. Illinois 5'10 195 

Edited by nlesthought

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2019/9/3/20848106/eagles-depth-chart-philadelphia-nfl-regular-season-2019-football-football-redskins-miles-sanders

Depth chart now listed.

• Most surprising is Sweat is listed as the 4th DE over Daeshon Hall. I don't know whether to believe it is genuine or if the staff is just that high on Sweat despite Hall outperforming him so far.
  • Unclear by this who will be the nickel CB
  • McCown listed as 3rd string behind Sudfeld.

3 hours ago, Danger said:

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2019/9/3/20848106/eagles-depth-chart-philadelphia-nfl-regular-season-2019-football-football-redskins-miles-sanders

Depth chart now listed.

• Most surprising is Sweat is listed as the 4th DE over Daeshon Hall. I don't know whether to believe it is genuine or if the staff is just that high on Sweat despite Hall outperforming him so far.
  • Unclear by this who will be the nickel CB
  • McCown listed as 3rd string behind Sudfeld.

Maddox is in the slot. 

Think people are sleeping big time on Jordan Howard. No reason he can't  continue or exceed what he's achieved the first 3 years of his career with a better supporting cast!!

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/bears/ct-spt-num-bears-jordan-howard-career-numbers-20190329-story.html

3. NFL players with at least 250 touches and 1,000 yards from scrimmage in each of the last three seasons. Howard is one. The others are Ezekiel Elliott of the Cowboys and Todd Gurley of the Rams.

14. Career games of 100 or more yards, second most in the NFL since 2016.