Bengals rookie RB Rodney Anderson tears ACL

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I had a 2nd round grade on Rodney Anderson. Easily RB #1 before his injury heading into his last year as a Sooner. That's a damn shame.

You could build an army of would-be elite RB's if it weren't for injuries.

Anderson, Lattimore, McGahee from college. A bunch more in the pros.

Keith Marshall is the big one from recent years imo. Could have been a star

17 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I had a 2nd round grade on Rodney Anderson. Easily RB #1 before his injury heading into his last year as a Sooner. That's a damn shame.

You could build an army of would-be elite RB's if it weren't for injuries.

Anderson, Lattimore, McGahee from college. A bunch more in the pros.

Honestly, a healthy Rodney Anderson wouldn't be outrageous as a late 1st round grade type talent.  Just...this was always the concern with him.  Sucks so hard he won't get a chance to actually show it.  For now at least...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

Keith Marshall is the big one from recent years imo. Could have been a star

Keith Marshall is the most compelling "what if" to me, even more than Lattimore. He was the better of the two backs between him and Gurley.

He ran a 4.3 40 and could truck dudes, but his knees just couldn't sustain the abuse that football takes on them. RB is the ultimate position to remind us all of just how absolutely brutal this sport is on the human body.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Keith Marshall is the most compelling "what if" to me, even more than Lattimore. He was the better of the two backs between him and Gurley.

He ran a 4.3 40 and could truck dudes, but his knees just couldn't sustain the abuse that football takes on them. RB is the ultimate position to remind us all of just how absolutely brutal this sport is on the human body.

Like, "here, have a football...now run directly through all these 300 pound freakshows who are trying to obliterate you".  xD

Good luck sustaining that kind of abuse for long.